Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so no?
aELHwzh.gif

d**m, another 1

I will post them when I get home. I started to type that but never finished my thought.

It was basic, some cool looking cats though

If we go back you will see a gang of people complaining about your SmackDown "heel rankings" and what not. I do a lot of :smokin but I remember that being where NTWT more or less turned on you...As a former Orton stan I was shocked they did Handsome Rusev like that. He needs some big wins so he doesn't go the path of Bray Wyatt.
yea but that's why i say their points are subjective, their points are "i feel like this makes rusev look weak" or "i'm losing intrest in his character", that's why i say I don't present my statments as facts just as being objective, i see jinder as top heel because he is champ, ko at the time was champ, but still is the next heel, then you have rusev, and as much as i dislike corbin he would be next, you don't agree that's the how top heels are presented on sd? they wouldn't answer that part, plus if the whole point of the rko is out of nowhere didn't it help orton to have a strong heel beat out of nowhere after taking an a**whipping before the match

Last edited:
What up E?

Same old song and dance b

I messed up and got lowkey addicted to these dumb funko pops lmaoooo

I bought a King Joffrey a couple years ago bc that was my guy and didnt think anything of it. I mentioned it to a funko friend and he flipped out bc he goes for like 5x the original price now lol

Now im lowkey collecting GoT, DBZ, and WWE Pop of ppl that I like. Lol even saw they had knicks ones so I bought a KP one and looking for Melo now

Other than that, finally caved and started MYC. Not as bad as I thought. The good is pretty good. But the bad is badddd lol

I got family out in Ocala, FL. They supposed to see the winds sometime today. Hopefully not to bad.

This post went on way longer than i intended lolol

What you up to? Hows the fam?

DON DON DON DON DEMARCO

WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

GHIMS went for the jugglar man

Fly!!! How are you man?

Oh jeez, what did I walk into now with GHIMS fighting with DeepSea lol.

@drewdioxin2345 I'm good man just mentally preparing myself for my 30th and the big interview this week lol. You?

Whats good D Fly? How as the bday? Big W for the Eagles but dont like that Darby injury. Ill take an old Revis on the squad.

@furiousstylezz bday is tomorrow but I'm ready for it lol...I'm good though you? And yeah glad to finally shut the Skins up. And yea I'll take him for a year.

Wasn't happy about Darby going down either...in happier news Wentz da Gawd made some big plays. They better upgrade his Madden ranking...

Thought Wentz was a lil shaky at times but he did well.

Nelson Agholor tho...dude was on a mission

I forgot we have another Bird gang guy here. Definitely happy about Wentz' performance as well. Want Blount to do well this year. Graham was huge on D yesterday.

bigego24 bigego24 stillin729 stillin729 @dat dude chris always been fellow Eagles NTWT fam. :nthat:

I went on the internets to looks for teh time of the MYC final and saw who in the finalls

THE CRISPEN WAHH IN THE FACE LOOKING BROAD???? Complete ******** wowowowowowoowowwww

I went on the internets to looks for teh time of the MYC final and saw who in the finalls

THE CRISPEN WAHH IN THE FACE LOOKING BROAD???? Complete ******** wowowowowowoowowwww

Yea someone spoiled it for me on the gram the other day. Crazy right?

No beef at all. I have nothing against anyone. He is what he is, Copy and Paste
Damn, today the beef intensifies...

so no?
aELHwzh.gif

d**m, another 1
For some reason the gif didn't post until I quoted it. :lol:
yea but that's why i say their points are subjective, their points are "i feel like this makes rusev look weak" or "i'm losing intrest in his character", that's why i say I don't present my statments as facts just as being objective, i see jinder as top heel because he is champ, ko at the time was champ, but still is the next heel, then you have rusev, and as much as i dislike corbin he would be next, you don't agree that's the how top heels are presented on sd? they wouldn't answer that part, plus if the whole point of the rko is out of nowhere didn't it help orton to have a strong heel beat out of nowhere after taking an a**whipping before the match
That is a rather logical breakdown sir. IMG_1304.PNG
Same old song and dance b

I messed up and got lowkey addicted to these dumb funko pops lmaoooo

I bought a King Joffrey a couple years ago bc that was my guy and didnt think anything of it. I mentioned it to a funko friend and he flipped out bc he goes for like 5x the original price now lol

Now im lowkey collecting GoT, DBZ, and WWE Pop of ppl that I like. Lol even saw they had knicks ones so I bought a KP one and looking for Melo now

Other than that, finally caved and started MYC. Not as bad as I thought. The good is pretty good. But the bad is badddd lol

I got family out in Ocala, FL. They supposed to see the winds sometime today. Hopefully not to bad.

This post went on way longer than i intended lolol

What you up to? Hows the fam?
Doing well. I do my next wave of managerial training later this month. Hopefully I get bumped up by the end of the year. Dues have been paid and then some with all the hoops I've jumped as far as switching departments. Wife is doing well, my parents came up on some money so they just gifted us a G. Can't complain, things can always be worse. As far as the funkos I'll take a few pics and post what I got later. Also for the anime heads I post my Naruto merch.
Thanks for making my mind go here but

CENA VS. ORTON: THE NUMBERS - http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2014/10/16/cena-vs-orton-the-numbers/
It's a historic current beef. Sometimes it happens too much, similar to Randall and Jawn...
GHIMS went for the jugglar man

@drewdioxin2345 I'm good man just mentally preparing myself for my 30th and the big interview this week lol. You?

@furiousstylezz bday is tomorrow but I'm ready for it lol...I'm good though you? And yeah glad to finally shut the Skins up. And yea I'll take him for a year.

Thought Wentz was a lil shaky at times but he did well.

Nelson Agholor tho...dude was on a mission

bigego24 bigego24 stillin729 stillin729 @dat dude chris always been fellow Eagles NTWT fam. :nthat:
It was good to see the return of Swagholor. It's been mental for him, hope this game puts him on the road to ballin out.

That is one ugly *****. IMG_1535.PNG

Soooo disappointed.

She soooo damn lazy in the ring. Nothing she does is believable just looks sloppy

None of her matches were impressive...she is literally in the finals to recruit somebody else :smh:

While her opponent was good/great the whole tournament.

Tried to avoid the spoilers but D Fly used context clues and indirectly spoiled it.

I was impressed with her though.

Quarterfinals MYC

Shane Bazler WASHED MRS JOHNNY WRESTLING JIOFI WEJFOJWEFJEOWIFJIOEWJFKLJKLEWFIJWOGQ

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom