Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I want an in depth review of the SNME you posted yesterday. An extremely fair request. 8) Thank you.

Go!...
Let me first start off by saying I hate how every arena basically looks the same when presented on WWE Television. Looking at the Hershey Arena, very distinct look. I also enjoyed the dark lighting that was used her, reminded me of NWA. I hate seeing the crowd while watching an event. Darken the fans out. Not here to see them.

JYD was getting alot of love from the fans. I always hear that when he came to WWF that he was past his glory days, but the fans loved him still. Terry Funk not doing 90s Terry Funk things was weird to me.

Hogan/Andre vs. BJS/KKB: Highest total combined weight in a tag match? Andre was moving a little better than what I am used to, but I still need to see more Prime Andre work. Hogan was moving around here hahahah. Bundy was always someone I never got, other than him being a big man.

Tito vs. Macho: Damn Macho was athletic here man. Every movement was made with such speed/quickness. Tito really didn't do much. Wish they got more time.

Fuji vs. Steamboat: Eh.........

Hogan/Andre vs. BJS/KKB: Highest total combined weight in a tag match? Andre was moving a little better than what I am used to, but I still need to see more Prime Andre work. Hogan was moving around here hahahah. Bundy was always someone I never got, other than him being a big man.

Your review is adequate but not enough for me to give in-depth feedback or shed light on things you did not.

But I do hope you watched that Stretcher Match I posted...

As an aside, whenever I bring up wrestling with my father, quoting Jesse Ventura, he says, "I think Hogan hurt his back on that one!" (from when
Hogan tried to slam Bundy in the beginning.) My Pops never admitted to liking Ventura but I think I liked Hogan a bit more than my father did at the time. :lol:
He also got a kick out of when Ventura would say that someone "Bailed out of the ring." :lol: Good times.

But Hogan ALWAYS sells his back when he attempts to slam a Big Man. That is just part of his routine.

I did appreciate Ventura making that call though

I thought Vince was solid too, compared to his later, "What a Maneuver" days. I was thinking, "Oh ok, I see you Vince."

Miss Elizabeth was looking solid as usual

Nah, truth fired.

5% of Thread starters posts are actually about wrestling.

The other 95% are about

Penis
Flirting with other men
@ -ing someone else for no reason
Imaginary Occupations
Imaginary Relationships

I need percentage breakdowns on every other NTWT regular's post content

Get those to me ASAP

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Here is a match where Andre is in his prime in terms of being able to still move but also being huge...

...it's not the most exciting match but it will suit what you are looking for

a couple of andre's standard moves at the time are showcased here in great form

holler back

TAKA Michinoku 25th Anniversary Show ~ SIMPLE IS BEST ~, 9/4/2017 [Mon] 19:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo

(1) K-DOJO First Class Special Tag Match: Daigoro Kashiwa & MIYAWAKI vs. Hi69 (NOAH) & Yasu Urano (FREE)
(2) Joshi Special Tag Match: Bambi & ERINA vs. Io Shirai & HZK
(3) Michinoku Legend Special 6 Man Tag Match: Ricky Fuji, Kotaro Yoshino & Dinosaur Takuma vs. The Great Sasuke (MichiPro), Super Delfin (Kaisen Pro) & **** Togo (FREE)
(4) KAIENTAI DOJO The Best 8 Man Tag Match: Kaji Tomato, Taishi Takizawa, Shiori Asahi & Yuma vs. Tank Nagai, Ayumu Honda, Kunio Toshima & Kyu Mogami
(5) Special Single Match: GO Asakawa vs. Minoru Suzuki
(6) TAKA Michinoku 25th Anniversary Special Tag Match: TAKA Michinoku & Kota Ibushi (Ibushi Pro) vs. Kazuchika Okada & Gedo (both NJPW)
Heard this was a really good show: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5rK95X3mRiiWUp0aURFbk9wa28

I need percentage breakdowns on every other NTWT regular's post content

Get those to me ASAP
I think HolesInSocks might have the highest percentage of wrestling content. But he doesn't actually TYPE anything wrestling related, just Copy and Pastes.

Rhino has to be up there too other than his random, " The Homie _______ is in the house" posts :wow:

I thought Vince was solid too, compared to his later, "What a Maneuver" days. I was thinking, "Oh ok, I see you Vince."

Miss Elizabeth was looking solid as usual

Vince was good at calling moves and holds...wish they still did more of that but its sports entertainment now & its a title not a belt...

I think HolesInSocks might have the highest percentage of wrestling content. But he doesn't actually TYPE anything wrestling related, just Copy and Pastes.

Rhino has to be up there too other than his random, " The Homie _______ is in the house" posts :wow:

What about you random podcast that have nothing to do with wrestling or ebay links for toilet paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom