• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Meltzer noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE is planning to have the Four Horsewomen of MMA face the Four Horsewomen of NXT at the upcoming Survivor Series. Then, Rousey would then have a singles match at WrestleMania 34 with the likely opponent being either Stephanie McMahon or Charlotte Flair.

The promo battles between Rousey and Charlotte would be ROUGH.
or
Stephanie, the creator of women's wrestling, putting herself in the highest profile women's match over all the actual wrestlers

Nope, still here. Making the best of it. How're you holding up?

Damn man, do you have power at least?

Storms bearing on us more and more. rain picking up, winds steady for the most part.

started day drinking to pass the time. Power outages highly likely. Fam in MIA and Arcasdia out of power. Waiting to hear from them.

Damn man, do you have power at least?

Storms bearing on us more and more. rain picking up, winds steady for the most part.

started day drinking to pass the time. Power outages highly likely. Fam in MIA and Arcasdia out of power. Waiting to hear from them.

Yea we finally have steady power. My father-in-law was driving us to the airport yesterday when we got the cancellation so we went back to his house. Then my brother-in-law took us to his house where there's beer, and a pool lol. We were staying with my wife's aunt a few towns over and they're still experiencing rolling blackouts.

Stay safe man. Praying for you and your family. What part of FL are you in?

Yea we finally have steady power. My father-in-law was driving us to the airport yesterday when we got the cancellation so we went back to his house. Then my brother-in-law took us to his house where there's beer, and a pool lol. We were staying with my wife's aunt a few towns over and they're still experiencing rolling blackouts.

Stay safe man. Praying for you and your family. What part of FL are you in?

good to hear bud.

I'm in Brandon/Tampa. not close to water, but close enough to the center of the damn thing.

Stay safe drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 , the 718 truth the 718 truth , and anyone in the hurricane zone. Prayers your way fam.

thanks man.

Isn't The Rock casted as Black Adam in that movie?
Vince gonna have a heart attack seeing two of his boys be the face of a major comic movie.
He is Black Adam but Black Adam will not be in the foremost Shazam movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom