Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oc5222yq7V1vbtjf6o1_250.gif

i dont know why steph and hhh has such a hard-on for ronda.
how serious is she even going to take it. supposedly, she's training but is she really going to dedicate herself to sports entertainment, even if it's a part-time gig.

Other than Serena, she is the biggest female athlete in the country.

The potential $ it can make the company is clear.

Easy to see why they care so much

Other than Serena, she is the biggest female athlete in the country.

The potential $ it can make the company is clear.

Easy to see why they care so much

I have to agree. Even though she lost her last 2 UFC bouts she stills holds name value and fan interest. People will tune in out of curiosity.

The problem right now is that WWE programming just isn't compelling. You bring in name stars from the outside to do a stint and get new/renewed eyes on the product. The goal should be to maintian those fans even after the named star leaves after their brief stint. WWE isn't doing that and hasn't been able to do that for many years.

I watch largely out of habit. I know I'm not alone.

Try your go-to move, send them a picture of duct tape and a razor blade with the caption, "go to town."

tenor.gif

chun li rolling over in her grave right now

do not compare that lady boy to a legendary FICTIONAL character :lol:

bolded.

Rode out the storm. My family and I are fine. Heavy winds, heavy rain, hail and loss of power. No major damage. :emoji_pray: I expected my son to freak out when the power left but he took it like a champ lol

Glad you and yours are safe truth. We next. Got fam in MIA/West Palm I am hoping get through this stuff. Keeping an eye on it close.

Rode out the storm. My family and I are fine. Heavy winds, heavy rain, hail and loss of power. No major damage. :emoji_pray: I expected my son to freak out when the power left but he took it like a champ lol

Glad to hear :nthat:

Glad you and yours are safe truth. We next. Got fam in MIA/West Palm I am hoping get through this stuff. Keeping an eye on it close.

Hope they remain safe Drew.

JR and Lita have no chemistry at all. They sound like SVR commentary

:lol: I was listening to a podcast and dude said he was convinced it was just altered SVR commentary from JR

Thanks Drew, I'll keep your family in my prayers bro

Glad to hear
Hope they remain safe Drew.

Arigatou, guys. We will know today more about how it is gonna impact them. Even though thus far the west coast of FL dodged a bullet with this one, it is still gonna really mess with this state, and I am concerned for everyone that is on the opposite coast of me.

I obviously am concerned with how PR, and the Southern Islands have been messed with, but immediately my eyes are south in this state.

Fingers crossed damage is minimal to everyone effected by this.

Last edited:
Hurricane is crazy. Hope you guys in Florida stay safe. My mom lives in Melbourne,FL and she's leaving for Alabama tomorrow. Girlfriend's parents are in West Palm and they're going to ride it out.

Hurricane is crazy. Hope you guys in Florida stay safe. My mom lives in Melbourne,FL and she's leaving for Alabama tomorrow. Girlfriend's parents are in West Palm and they're going to ride it out.
Yeah, got a friend in West Palm and her and her g/f just bought a house so they are riding it out.

Brother in MIA and his Mom, Dad, and Aunt are gonna ride it out too. Scaring me to death.

Yeah, got a friend in West Palm and her and her g/f just bought a house so they are riding it out.

Brother in MIA and his Mom, Dad, and Aunt are gonna ride it out too. Scaring me to death.

I will keep you and yours in my prayers along with everyone in the coast. Stay safe out there brother

Last edited:

Good stuff.

Irma is gonna make landfall on the Bahamas this weekend.

Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom