Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa/Brandon area.

My mother in law and brother in law just moved down to Lake Alfred/Lakeland area in November..Dumbaszes didn't go buy no bottled water, extra food, or supplies (other than some batteries)..I hope they don't get hit too hard..

Rumor is that

Mia Yim
Toni Storm( @Peep Game )
Piper Niven
Candice LeRae
Bayley's Aunt
Kay Lee Ray
Mercedes Martinez
Santana Garrett
Jazzy Gabert

Are all signed now. Not 100% confirmed tho.

The second revolution?

Even now in 2017, I still do not find women's wrestling to be particularly entertaining. I know that's not a popular opinion but it's how I feel about it. It's definitely improved quality wise the last 5 years for WWE, but still meh to me.

The second revolution?

Even now in 2017, I still do not find women's wrestling to be particularly entertaining. I know that's not a popular opinion but it's how I feel about it. It's definitely improved quality wise the last 5 years for WWE, but still meh to me.

I don't really care for it on the main roster. On NXT though I look forward to it very much.

DJIRKpqXgAIO-15.jpg

Found Meangene45 Meangene45 on the twitter

I don't really care for it on the main roster. On NXT though I look forward to it very much.

This.

Bayley's run to the NXT title, complete with her succession over the other Horsewomen and including her long time antagonist in Sasha was one of the best executed storylines WWE has done in a while.

Their outstanding match at Takeover was icing on the cake.

The second revolution?

I think that's, actually, a very popular opinion..And I agree with you..Outside of the occasional top notch match, most of the women's matches in WWE are boring and offer little entertainment..I don't think it's all based on talent, but there's definitely a good chunk of main roster women who were called up too soon and aren't ready for the big time..On the flip side, the women who are legit in the ring are being bogged down with stupid storylines, bad pre-fab promos, and not given enough time to put together a quality match..If I was 100% honest I'd have to say the Women's Revolution get's a C/C+ at best grade up to this point..

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 All Might popped up on Amazon!! So im good now

Thank you so much

Well damn, I copped him a buddy too

Hoping for the best T0INE T0INE

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 how are things on your end?

Thanks brother. Right now I'm good. grabbing some store fixtures from the outlet location of my chain, then headed to grab some stuff for the weekend in case. Pay came in from both jobs today so I got really lucky there.

My mother in law and brother in law just moved down to Lake Alfred/Lakeland area in November..Dumbaszes didn't go buy no bottled water, extra food, or supplies (other than some batteries)..I hope they don't get hit too hard..

If they need help, let me know. I have fam in Lakeland as well so I'm on alert all over this damn state checking in.

Attachments

• 20170907_120150.jpg
    20170907_120150.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 8
The best women matches have really been on NXT, the fued with Charlotte and Sasha was good just didn't like the title going back and forth in such a short span. C. Flair should've never lost in a PPV that was dumb move too.

Nia in ring is better but her mic skills are still terrible. The insults she gives are cringe worthy, she should be like BruanBruan just causing destructing and putting these women in body bags with short promos.

Asuka Ember Nikki are good wrestlers and can put good matches. Probably the best matches in the women divisions in 2017 IMO.

Sup Fly, how you doing bubba?

Seriously, Thanks for thinking of me, Toine, Truth, and any others I'm missing that are gonna be effected by the storm. On their behalf I wanna say thank you.

NTWT Fam has been monumentally special and supportive in the time I have been active, it seriously means the world!

Me and most of my friends are all off for once so probably gonna go out and celebrate my b-day today. Then probably spend Tuesday(my actual bday) with fam.

Taeler :evil::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom