Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn, I copped him a buddy too

Thanks brother. Right now I'm good. grabbing some store fixtures from the outlet location of my chain, then headed to grab some stuff for the weekend in case. Pay came in from both jobs today so I got really lucky there.

If they need help, let me know. I have fam in Lakeland as well so I'm on alert all over this damn state checking in.

ohhh if you already copped i will take it. Wont burden you for helping!

DM me the damage :pimp:

ohhh if you already copped i will take it. Wont burden you for helping!

DM me the damage :pimp:

Did you cop off Amazon? if so I can just return him, he is from my store lol.

It wasn't a burden, dude was snagged from another location to sell and it worked out you needed him.

Bet you didn't expect to see a photo of Greg "The Hammer" Valentine's bare backside today but here we are...
DJI5wFpXoAEeFa6.jpg

Did you cop off Amazon? if so I can just return him, he is from my store lol.

It wasn't a burden, dude was snagged from another location to sell and it worked out you needed him.

Yea i scooped as soon as I got the notification that he was in stock again.

Thanks again brudda. Lemme know if you see a Carmelo Anthony come in :nerd:

Hope anyone affected by the hurricanes are safe.

Dfly, Happy Birthday bro!

Busy with work and in the final stages of closing on a house so been way out the loop. Hopefully within a few weeks, everything works out and I'll be posting and folloiwng more.

Playing in a 3 on 3 bball tourney at work tomorrow. Hoping my Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf skills is on point.

Green Rhino, more gems please like that Andre vs Killer Khan match. Brings me back memories of watching cable tv and Philly Spectrum wrestling.

It's so unfair to Bliss to show her right after posting a pic of Taeler..It's like comparing a 13 yr old to a grown woman..
IMG_1159.PNG
Some of these dudes prefer the pre adolescent look. It is apparent with the Alexa stanning currently and previously AJ Brooks...

good for mia yim. her impact reign was way too short

still not watching that bunk *** final. you already know whos gonna win and it has nothing to do with ability

edge always been the OVERrated superstar to me

i cannot unsee his brood days :lol:

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

He is one of if not the most decorated wrestler in WWE history. Numerous title reigns, King of the Ring, Money in the Bank, Royal Rumble, ect.

Brother truth what part of PR are you in, all my family is in the West side Anasco, my mom was suppose to head over there this month but I do not know what the conditions are now over there.

I'm in Arroyo until Saturday. Besides a few downed trees and power lines I haven't seen much damage. Most of the damage reported has been in San Juan as the storm was 35 miles off the coast there. We drove through Patillas and Guayama and everything seems to be back to normal besides some cleanup efforts. My wife also has more family St Isabel who have reported the same except their power has been restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom