Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man they gotta stop all this damn crying

Need to (wo)MAN UP!!!!

tenor.gif

Before MMA was a "thing" there were "Mma" moves used in pro Wrestling.

It is fighting Case.

I don't see how you hate how a certain attack style is used in a FIGHT

I mean wouldn't a Scorpian Death Lock be considered an "mma move?"

Just a weird hangup

A Scorpion Deathlock would never be considered an MMA move..And that's because you've never seen it done inside a cage..But arm bars are extremely common and when applied they lead to an instant tap out..And rarely is the arm bar escaped from or reversed..Same for a rear naked choke..Once it's properly applied in the cage it leads to a tap out 95% of the time..Add the ankle lock and knee bar to the list too..

I know it's wrestling and you have to suspend reality, but those are moves have been seen way too much for a wrestling fan to think it's a counterable move or something that can be applied and the victim can survive for 30-60 seconds and still not tap out..

Discussion

Could the Japanese Dojo style of training stand a chance of lying here in AMerica?

Just to let you know a few of the things Dojo Members/Young Lions have to do
*Cook for vets
*Clean Dojo (Toilets included)
*Ring Set up

You LIVE in the Dojo. Eat, sleep, train, wrestling. Not like the PC where you go home each night

Hell no..The people that would sign up are, most likely, in the 18-25 yr old range, and that age group is raised to be extra soft/entitled/spoiled..So the majority would quit after 2 days..

...that giggle when bayley folds her arms tho

I love how they keep a straight face when they tell the interviewer that she deserves to be there and she's earned..When everyone knows the only reason Vince gave her a spot was in the hopes of doing something down the road with BDB's baby momma..Cause at the end of the day she's ugly as **** and isn't anything special in the ring..You can't be average in the ring and be butthole ugly too..Vince don't go for that..

On episode 2 of the MYC..This Marti Belle chick is so turrible in the ring..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom