• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody tell me why Bray/Finn are feuding? I rather watch Erick Rowan on Talking Smack on a loop than those two doing promo battles.

Also, Big Show vs Braun compared to Big Show vs Big Cass shows how far behind in development Cass is. Good lord.

They really burying my boy Devitt. The egregious disrespect.

Can somebody tell me why Bray/Finn are feuding? I rather watch Erick Rowan on Talking Smack on a loop than those two doing promo battles.

Also, Big Show vs Braun compared to Big Show vs Big Cass shows how far behind in development Cass is. Good lord.

LeBraun >>>>>>>> Big ***

Yeah, I guess you could look at it that way. I just think it is two adults who don't have time with multiple full time jobs, outside obligations, and travel goals choosing to do what they can to fill some sort of gap in the time we have. I really enjoy it though, you know you are catching feels when they leave and you don't want them to or you look forward to hanging out with them asap. Trying to keep it tranquilo, ya know?

Yeah I feel you.

Usually there is not a list of matches, just performers. Where is it located? You might get lucky and see Queen Kairi! Usually the standard NXT roster is who travels to these, with a few of the bigger names taking days off inbetween depending on where they are. If it is an out of state you can usually rest assured the bigger names are gonna be in attendance. I would look forward to the following possibilities: Black, Ember Moon, the AWG's (Peyton and the other one), Kairi (maybe), Roddy, Hideo, Ohno, Sanity in some form, Ruby, some new talent from the TC. I don't think Cole nor RD have done house shows yet, and might not for a little while, but I also haven't read up on their attendance yet, you could get lucky.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...Im just hoping to see some good matches. Its actually my first wwe show after being a long time viewer. The show in Toronto as well .

ihust1e ihust1e would say Finn buried himself.

You right.

Yeah I feel you.

I am just kind of going with the flow right now, as best I can. We both are about to miss a ton of time together because of holiday work/jobs, so we are kind of soaking it up.

Thanks...Im just hoping to see some good matches. Its actually my first wwe show after being a long time viewer. The show in Toronto as well .

For your sake, I hope Kairi graces Toronto with her presence, but I am not sure how the work visa she has works in regards to her working in Canada as well. I know Aleister has traveled before to Canada, Hideo in the past has, Ohno, etc. In Some of the Japanese performers cases, the visa issues might work differently due to them being employment based.

Then get as many Asuka Locks in as ya can.

Bruh, my body is ready. She always plays about laying hands on me and I just hit her with

tenor.gif

might have to get her going with this

spit.gif

Donovan Dijak officially signed

I had heard this was on the cards. Could be a great signing for NXT.

Kinda funny backstage saying they wanted the women in the MYC to be more attractive when they already have Bayley, Ruby Riot, and Charlotte before all her surgeries on the roster

Gene-o, how were the Hollywood parties this weekend?

Not much to tell really lol. We kind of just do relationship stuff minus the "extra curriculars" and label. It is kind of nice after being single for 3 years and having like 0 luck dating haha. Lots of chemistry between us, flirt back and forth, bust each others balls(figuratively). I am just kind of playing it by ear, but we have had a talk about taking into the "squared circle" at some point. Might pounce after she is over her monthly business.
Hollywood parties this weekend was lit. It was a great time for me to heal up from some giant man falling on my ribs from a stunt gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom