• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe man. Is it supposed to hit hard where you're at in FL?

we still aren't sure. I am in Tampa fairly inland, so I am a bit safer than most, but I think I am in a flood zone which could cause some issues. Hopefully it just turns, but people flipped out and bought everything today, and now the tolls have been lifted so that to me is a pretty big sign that the state isn't messing around.

Why does Seth n Jeans come out to Jean's music? s*** is god awful. SethGAWD's theme is a million times better.

4bff89193a1352d87efe9e5b134d298f.gif

shh!!! if they hear you we'll get some trash *** mashup with chainsaw and ricochet sounds.

ooh, that's a shame. ducking too early on a backdrop attempt usually only gets you kicked somewhere in the front or your face busted on Triple H's knee, but here some uncanny footwork by Baby Blue Briefs gets Righty Wrist Tape rolled up with the quickness.

what I really like here is instead of stopping in the side jackknife position during the pinning combo like with most rollups, our winner continues rolling through until his weight ends up over the opponent's knees and calves. try kicking out of that.

his opponent did, and you see how that worked out for him.

They really burying my boy Devitt. The egregious disrespect.
It makes no sense. Push him to the moon...then disregard him once he's healthy. :smh: :frown:
I liked Romans promo. He came off smug.
Yeah, it was better. That Big Dog comment about busting the zipper had me :rofl:
Oh yea my daughter decided to make her appearance yesterday I would post a pic but new NT smh Charolette Jules :pimp:
Congrats Jules.
Be safe man
This. My father had to evacuate his house from the Hurricane that did so much damage in Texas. Then yesterday I found out his dad/my grandfather passed away. **** has been rough... :frown: :smh:

It makes no sense. Push him to the moon...then disregard him once he's healthy. :smh: :frown:

Yeah, it was better. That Big Dog comment about busting the zipper had me :rofl:

Congrats Jules.
This. My father had to evacuate his house from the Hurricane that did so much damage in Texas. Then yesterday I found out his dad/my grandfather passed away. **** has been rough... :frown: :smh:

Sorry to hear about your grandfather man. Keep your head up. How's you dad doing since the evacuation?

I am sorry to hear about your families' loss. Hopefully the rest of your family stayed safe during Harvey.

On the topic of Devitt, it really does sadden me that he got hurt and they basically stuck him in the mid card and now he is floundering, similar to what happened with Gallows and Anderson, Swags, etc. All this talent from New Japan, who were over as hell, and here they are Zaggling it up. so sad.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

Have you ever heard of and/or tried these?

Healthier option for Ramen and the texture rivals traditional ramen.

I tried them awhile back when I saw them at whole foods. To me the consistency just didn't feel right, but I might have just tried a crappy batch. I usually grab my noodles from the oriental market because they carry some vegan replacements from Thailand that work really well.

Mind you, when I did, I was experimenting with making my own from scratch ramen and that batch sucked anyways, so maybe it was less the noodles and more my terrible recipe haha.

I was reading about the cane coming to fl be safe you guys. Just some prospective they said Katrina was cat 3 when it land this will be a cat 5 when it hits

Post which brands you mess with Drew. Ramens

You can use Ka Me brand Chuka Soba, the curly noodles.

Hakubaku brand Somen noodles for thinner noodles ( use for Tsukemen style ramen) or the Organic wheat ramen style noodle which is thicker. Those are my go tos.

Ideally, you would make them yourself, but it is time consuming and a true art form in and of itself, and then you put that on top of making a stock and well, there is a reason ramen-ya are tough to find in America.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather man. Keep your head up. How's you dad doing since the evacuation?
He hasn't been able to check in his crib yet. Was supposed to be today but with what just happened that isn't his priority right now.
I am sorry to hear about your families' loss. Hopefully the rest of your family stayed safe during Harvey.

On the topic of Devitt, it really does sadden me that he got hurt and they basically stuck him in the mid card and now he is floundering, similar to what happened with Gallows and Anderson, Swags, etc. All this talent from New Japan, who were over as hell, and here they are Zaggling it up. so sad.

I tried them awhile back when I saw them at whole foods. To me the consistency just didn't feel right, but I might have just tried a crappy batch. I usually grab my noodles from the oriental market because they carry some vegan replacements from Thailand that work really well.

Mind you, when I did, I was experimenting with making my own from scratch ramen and that batch sucked anyways, so maybe it was less the noodles and more my terrible recipe haha.
Even with the evacuations my family members have been fortunate to avoid severe damage or loss of life. We knew it was coming for my grandpa, he had Stage 4 so the end was imminent. Still doesn't lessen the pain though.
As far as Fergal you summed it up quite well.
bigego24 bigego24 that is heartbreaking to hear. Stay strong dude. NTWT here for ya.
That's why I love this thread and the people that comprise it. Y'all are closer to me than a lot of blood relatives... :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom