• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on the thread. Weekend kept me busy between setting up my new store and the accidental "g/f".

Sup D Fly D Fly ?

Hope the long weekend treated everyone well from NTWT.

Watching the Hulu cut of RAM now, took a damn commercial break after Romaine's music hit. wtf.

WWE's Nikki Bella: Bring On Ronda Rousey!!
0e9Hvqzn

https://t.co/L7MIXhsmLY

Ronda is still a really bad actress. There was a video of her and her friends confronting Charlotte, Bayley, and Becky and she is awful

Drew in da building.

Gene-o, how were the Hollywood parties this weekend?

Not much to tell really lol. We kind of just do relationship stuff minus the "extra curriculars" and label. It is kind of nice after being single for 3 years and having like 0 luck dating haha. Lots of chemistry between us, flirt back and forth, bust each others balls(figuratively). I am just kind of playing it by ear, but we have had a talk about taking into the "squared circle" at some point. Might pounce after she is over her monthly business.

Not much to tell really lol. We kind of just do relationship stuff minus the "extra curriculars" and label. It is kind of nice after being single for 3 years and having like 0 luck dating haha. Lots of chemistry between us, flirt back and forth, bust each others balls(figuratively). I am just kind of playing it by ear, but we have had a talk about taking into the "squared circle" at some point. Might pounce after she is over her monthly business.

Ah so a FWB type thing.

Nice :pimp:

This sounds like 500 days of Summer

good luck brudda

Ah so a FWB type thing.

Nice :pimp:

Yeah, I guess you could look at it that way. I just think it is two adults who don't have time with multiple full time jobs, outside obligations, and travel goals choosing to do what they can to fill some sort of gap in the time we have. I really enjoy it though, you know you are catching feels when they leave and you don't want them to or you look forward to hanging out with them asap. Trying to keep it tranquilo, ya know?

ihust1e ihust1e oh man, that movie effed me up something awful the first time I saw it. Not only do I absolutely love JGL, but it hit me in the feels because I am hopeless romantic at heart. My dream is to meet someone like they meet, bonding over something like the Smiths haha.

Whats up guys!

Going to see an NXT house show this weekend. But I cant seem to find anything online on what the matches are going to be. Are house shows usually like that or do they post them online closer to the date? Thanks in advance.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 you prepping for this Hurricane man? I know you are in Tampa area but this thing looks massive and I guess it has everyone scrambling...

If I had money I would have gone to snag a few things but as of right now, I have been busy setting up my new store along with working my regular library job and interviewed for another one, so I have been too busy or broke to buy anything. At this point I am hoping Kannon graces me with her kindness and just poofs this storm out of existence so we can get the new shop open on Friday without incident lol. If I get my pay for the last couple days of work tomorrow night I might have to make a late night grocery run to grab whatever I can find left.

Thanks for checking in on me man, I will keep everyone posted as to what is going on with Irma.

Whats up guys!

Going to see an NXT house show this weekend. But I cant seem to find anything online on what the matches are going to be. Are house shows usually like that or do they post them online closer to the date? Thanks in advance.

Usually there is not a list of matches, just performers. Where is it located? You might get lucky and see Queen Kairi! Usually the standard NXT roster is who travels to these, with a few of the bigger names taking days off inbetween depending on where they are. If it is an out of state you can usually rest assured the bigger names are gonna be in attendance. I would look forward to the following possibilities: Black, Ember Moon, the AWG's (Peyton and the other one), Kairi (maybe), Roddy, Hideo, Ohno, Sanity in some form, Ruby, some new talent from the TC. I don't think Cole nor RD have done house shows yet, and might not for a little while, but I also haven't read up on their attendance yet, you could get lucky.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me why Bray/Finn are feuding? I rather watch Erick Rowan on Talking Smack on a loop than those two doing promo battles.

Also, Big Show vs Braun compared to Big Show vs Big Cass shows how far behind in development Cass is. Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom