• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week theme was worse? :rofl: DAMN
That **** tonight was awful. If it was worse than that... IMG_1410.PNG
wayyyyyyy worse

Tonight's one is borderline fire compared to that

I'd pin her between a rock and a hard place.
I been claimed that. But yeah.
no doubt. the John Cena brand is firmly established. he is the Mickey Mouse of WWE, he knows that, and there is no immediately apparent reason for him to change that.

this is what I'm talking about. every element of a wrestler's presentation matters the same way every element of a first impression anywhere else in life does.
When Mr. Black debuted and his entrance started I was like this dude is about to murk guys. It really does make a lasting impression.
Cole stole NTWT 405 LIVE!!
I heard that and started :rofl:
i prefer cage matches without ref pinfall tho

exiting the cage is the only w
I was explaining how cage matches usually work to my nephew cause even at the age of six he saw a few spots and was like why isn't he (the ref) counting? Dude is very aware. :smokin
Rumor is Lesnar is beating Strowman but Braun will look strong
I figured this would be the case but...
LeBraun the best big man in the industry currently
Without a doubt. I was telling my wife earlier how his segments are one of the few things I look forward to on Ram.
I mean, what's his competition? Bum *** Bad Luck Fale?
This is also true. Fact is most big dudes are either IMG_0899.PNG or have skills that make us go IMG_1323.PNG It is a sad state of affairs as far as legit larger wrestlers in 2017.

They made Sexy Star vacate her title

You know you're in deep **** when even AAA is disassociating themselves

That promo by Braun was so garbage. The "Monster Among Men" shouldn't be complaining or worried about unfairness. Should've just said he was going to beat Big Show's *** then beat Brock's *** next.

That promo by Braun was so garbage. The "Monster Among Men" shouldn't be complaining or worried about unfairness. Should've just said he was going to beat Big Show's *** then beat Brock's *** next.
All those backstage interviews were absolutely awful. You can tell how scripted and unnatural they are because nobody talks like that. If you focus on what they're saying, it's really frustrating.

Fell asleep (again) before Raw hit the 2nd hour..Worth watching?..

Honestly i'm sick of everybody in this damn company complaining. Whether it's 'I deserve a title shot' or just complaining about 'getting a bad deal' im sick to death of it. Pretty much everyone on the roster is the same way now.

Finally caught up with the MYC

- Bianca Belair has insane potential. Her match with Kairi was really good.

- Piper Niven is the lady "monster" they wish Nia was. And I like Nia. Niven is awesome.

- Bayley's aunt wrecking Johnny's wife made me smile

- Toni Storm is still very nice to look at

- they'd be silly to not try and sign Mia Yim

- Dakota Kai

- Rhea Ripley might as well be Noelle Foley's 2nd form

- hope Kairi washes Bayley's aunt.

I was on the old theard wondering why it only moved 3 pages lastnight. Lol anything good about raw and the new episodes of tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom