• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to the Brain. Saw him a few years ago at a convention and he was in poor shape, think part of his face near his mouth was removed. Sad to see people I've watched on tv, especially wrestling, passing away.

BTW, I know Heenan always hated Hogan on screen but that was kayfabe, correct? Heenan always gave that sense of hatred for Hogan on any broadcast, especially at Bash at the Beach. Only saw Heenan in his WWF days with the Heenan Family, but he was a heat magnet.

Nothing hurts worse than seeing Braun or Bray out of character.
f3ec8b07c0a460d34085e874967cd5d2cca9a478_hq.jpg

C-R4GYZWAAENIiK.jpg

It wasnt worth it except to see Nas though I've seen him before. Wanted to hear Lauryn live but heard all the stories of her being late and what not. There were people besides me and my wife who were sitting down twiddling our thumbs asking, what the hell is this? Her screaming was annoying, almost convinced my wife to leave early to avoiod the parking lot jam but if we did, we wouldve missed If I Ruled The World.

Yea she was the main reason i aint just say eff it & go solo lol

What sports did you play?
Basketball and Football (soccer). Played pretty much all through middle school both sports. recently gave it up after separate calf tear injuries from each sport. The competitor in me really misses it so I mostly just take that out on the lady friend and room mates in fighting games lol. I am a really awful winner and loser.

Julio!!!! Hope you are doing well brother.

Basketball and Football (soccer). Played pretty much all through middle school both sports. recently gave it up after separate calf tear injuries from each sport. The competitor in me really misses it so I mostly just take that out on the lady friend and room mates in fighting games lol. I am a really awful winner and loser.

Julio!!!! Hope you are doing well brother.

I am good, but extremely busy brother Drew! Been out of the loop the last week or 2 but trying to make some time for my NTWT brothers :pimp:

Baby isn't even here yet and we are already so busy I can't even imagine what it will be like here in the next month :lol:

Went to a class last Thursday and learned all kinds of stuff ab newborns and how to do certain things so hopefully that will help too.

How is everything in the Tampa area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom