• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall Brawl War Games need to replace Survivor Series..That ppv has been meaningless for years..

Have a mid carder WG match to start the show (which gives people a chance to get invested in the 2nd string players) and than have a match to end the show with some sort of reward for the team that winning team (maybe the person to make the final pin wins a title shot, one guy gets to swap out his RR entry, other guys get a guaranteed entry into MITB match)..

Word. Was that the game today with the Da Bears? If so me and the lady friend were getting lit in St. Pete off mimosas and critiquing the teams lol. Had stopped at the Dali beforehand after doing a beach cleanup.

Nice.....and yea that was the game. Proud of my boys after that win.

040_Brisbane_09162017jg_0529--bdde3065f021f6def80d3a61c712bf0d.jpg

One of the best Heenan line-
You no good creep! You skirt-wearing freak! It's not a kilt, it's a skirt.

Fall Brawl War Games need to replace Survivor Series..That ppv has been meaningless for years..

Have a mid carder WG match to start the show (which gives people a chance to get invested in the 2nd string players) and than have a match to end the show with some sort of reward for the team that winning team (maybe the person to make the final pin wins a title shot, one guy gets to swap out his RR entry, other guys get a guaranteed entry into MITB match)..
Would love this but we know Vince not having it because he's a BAN

Fly Guy, what's good brother? Get the promotion yet?

Nice.....and yea that was the game. Proud of my boys after that win.

I'm so out of the loop with hand egg it isn't even funny. Since quitting playing sports, I really have had little interest in watching any of them. Mostly because if I watch, I know I'm gonna want to play and I just don't want to risk injury again. I used to follow the Ravens because I always loved Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

Fly Guy, what's good brother? Get the promotion yet?

I'm so out of the loop with hand egg it isn't even funny. Since quitting playing sports, I really have had little interest in watching any of them. Mostly because if I watch, I know I'm gonna want to play and I just don't want to risk injury again. I used to follow the Ravens because I always loved Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

What sports did you play?

Hope yall look at some of the Brain vids I posted so you can get a hint of what Heenan was like
in his prime and as a a manager before being reduced to ring commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom