Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar experience with Ken Foree

Damn, really? I really don't understand it. I've met some true superstars who have every right to be pricks, but were the nicest people in the world. Why are some of these mid level dudes so bitter? ESPECIALLY when you're handing them cash lol.

Damn, really? I really don't understand it. I've met some true superstars who have every right to be pricks, but were the nicest people in the world. Why are some of these MID LEVEL dudes so bitter? ESPECIALLY when you're handing them cash lol.

:emoji_thinking:

Damn, really? I really don't understand it. I've met some true superstars who have every right to be pricks, but were the nicest people in the world. Why are some of these mid level dudes so bitter? ESPECIALLY when you're handing them cash lol.

Man you make me wanna look up bad wrestler encounters on Reddit or something :lol:

Man you make me wanna look up bad wrestler encounters on Reddit or something :lol:

I've met quite a few, and Jake was the only one that left me feeling salty haha. I'm not expecting everyone to be like Brain, Rocky, or Flair, but at least act appreciative at these cons. If I ran up on him at the airport, sure I'd totally expect that, but at a damn fan convention? C'mon son!

Bash at the Beach should come back and take place in July

Halloween Havoc in late October

They could've done war games with The Club (with Balor) vs The Shield if they didn't screw up Gallows & Anderson so badly, but I will admit their debut WWE match was really unimpressive so maybe they gave up on them early.

Man, just got out of a movie to 10+ texts about Heenan. One of my favorite wrestling related moments of my life was when me and Case Case got to meet him at Wrestlecon during Mania weekend this year. He did his best to communicate with us, and his wife did a bit of translating. He was the sweetest man, and genuinely seemed grateful that were there at his table. He gave us probably 20 minutes of his time, and I'll never forget it.

RIP Brain!!

IMG_20170409_211328803.jpg

He was so kind to everyone he met at WrestleCon..Broke my heart to see him like that..When I told him that he and Gorilla were my fav duo and I appreciated all his work, he gave me a nod and thumbs up..Genuinely made my day..I told my dad about it when I got home and he was so excited I got to meet The Brain..He used to call me and my brother "weasels" when we were kids cause we laughed so much at Heenan and his skits..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom