• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The final transformation to becoming WWEWCW is to steal their PPV names
just rename nxt wcw already

these ******* clowns revived ecw and gave it its own brand and show which has a way lesser fanbase and killed wcw. that dont eem make sense business wise

just rename nxt wcw already

these ****ing clowns revived ecw and gave it its own brand and show which has a way lesser fanbase and killed wcw. that dont eem make sense business wise

They had a working relationship with ECW, while WCW tried to put them out of business. It may make sense business wise, but it doesn't make sense Vince wise.

They had a working relationship with ECW, while WCW tried to put them out of business. It may make sense business wise, but it doesn't make sense Vince wise.
if u mean working relationship as in vince bending them over and taking their wrestlers, their style, and anything else he wanted while vince let a couple wrestlers from ecw wrestle jabronis and mid carders then yes they had a working relationship. still you gotta let go that ego. that ecw experiment was such a waste of time.

Damn just had to go in on my mom's man smh. Long story short my cuz posted a stat about Bobby on FB. I responded rip. Mom's gonna write you know that fake right. **** gets to me let her have it now I feel bad smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom