Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrillers.jpg

Who would've guessed the most successful in this group would be Mark Jindrak. Chuck Palumbo is a close second.

I remember when he was the Reflection of Perfection and teddy long was his manager. He'd drool over him while Jindrak would look at himself in the mirror they brought to the ring :lol:

Also he was originally going to be in Evolution but Triple H wanted Batista instead. Turned out to be a great choice

I remember when he was the Reflection of Perfection and teddy long was his manager. He'd drool over him while Jindrak would look at himself in the mirror they brought to the ring :lol:

Also he was originally going to be in Evolution but Triple H wanted Batista instead. Turned out to be a great choice

The fact that they actually filmed a vignette with Mark Jindrak then quickly replaced him with Batista was :rofl:

@drewdioxin2345

Pics from the Cat show I went to last week. It was in a big warehouse, expo center. Just a few contests for different divisions. Fancy/Short Haired/Long Haired/Big Cats (Big Little Cats)

It was cool though.

Hold on, is there a way to upload more than 1 picture at a time? The hell........

Loading from my phone

Whattup peeps. Was at the Lauryn Hill/Nas concert in Trenton Thursday. Didn't want to take pics but saw a guy with a Naka Strong Style shirt and Black Toes, which one of y'all was that?

Saw another guy with jorts that went down like regular jeans and baseball cleats. Fitted like Jordan's baggy Enyce jeans.
How was Lauryn? Did she show up on time? LOL

Whattup peeps. Was at the Lauryn Hill/Nas concert in Trenton Thursday. Didn't want to take pics but saw a guy with a Naka Strong Style shirt and Black Toes, which one of y'all was that?

Saw another guy with jorts that went down like regular jeans and baseball cleats. Fitted like Jordan's baggy Enyce jeans.
how was the show? thinking about getting tickets to the san antonio show

Can't believe the Weasel passed away..RIP to the best color man to ever do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom