• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the name was suggested a million times, but the Dishonored was a perfect name. It makes them sound like badass rebels and it makes perfect sense from ROH

tumblr_ow8gnvtBPr1wnlaivo1_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

I know the name was suggested a million times, but the Dishonored was a perfect name. It makes them sound like badass rebels and it makes perfect sense from ROH

They prob didn't go with that because of the video game franchise with the same name.

They wouldn't have been able to trademark/copyright it or whatever.

Same. Worked 14 yesterday, worked 13 today and helping ol' girl print on campus some shirts for tomorrow.

I am tired but at least I have the day off.

Watching the MYC final though. Kairi Waifu so good.

Yeah it's my last day of the work week so I'll def be crashing when I get in the house till football starts lol

Yeah it's my last day of the work week so I'll def be crashing when I get in the house till football starts lol

I won't even sleep in I am sure. I may nap for a couple hours and then go into to check the store in the afternoon. Being Manager sort of does that. But I should be able to buy a Switch this week lol.

The average wrestling fan has certainly changed over the years..Today's average fan is someone who watches at least 1 WWE show a week, watches all the ppv's, has the Network, and actually uses this cool new thing called the internet to watch Youtube videos/look up old school wrestlers..

The average fan isn't just some guy who watches Raw a couple times a year..I compare an average wrestling fan to an average fan of any sports team..So what do you guys think the average "regular" sport fan is?..And how time/effort do they invest in watching "their" team and how much do they know about the history of that sport/team?

I would say an average NBA fan is someone that basically catches anything that is on national tv.

I wouldn't assume he has league pass.

I wouldn't assume he wwtches college basketball.

I wouldn't assume he knows international players until they play in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom