Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4178.jpg
:pimp:

El Samurai influence is real

Got silver at my bjj competition it was a long day and I had a ton of matches wish I could of got gold but I am happy on how I competed. Thank you guys for giving me a place where I could take my mind off of the competition.

IMG_2034.JPG

grats Gene-o!!! A friend of mine competes in BJJ as well in over 50s and is a title holder. Gotta get that belt son!!!

I have debated on taking some sort of martial arts like Wing Chun, Muay Thai, or Aikido. I debated on BJJ but the "bro" culture that had taken over for awhile really turned me off at that point in time.

grats Gene-o!!! A friend of mine competes in BJJ as well in over 50s and is a title holder. Gotta get that belt son!!!

I have debated on taking some sort of martial arts like Wing Chun, Muay Thai, or Aikido. I debated on BJJ but the "bro" culture that had taken over for awhile really turned me off at that point in time.

2004 John Cena was so over. Midcarders never get this type of reaction anymore, given this was in his hometown but still.

You just got to find the right gym. Everyone at my gym are great people everyone comes from different backgrounds you have lawyers, doctors, students, chefs, etc...
My advice do some research and find a great bjj academy in your area its life changing.

So we not going to talk about how I'm giving dudes fades in fantasy football. Julio I thought you had squad? How these hands taste?

Both of my FF teams are garbage..I spent zero time researching players this year and both my drafts were a bust..I'll be lucky to finish at .500 in either league I'm in..

Whattup peeps. Was at the Lauryn Hill/Nas concert in Trenton Thursday. Didn't want to take pics but saw a guy with a Naka Strong Style shirt and Black Toes, which one of y'all was that?

Saw another guy with jorts that went down like regular jeans and baseball cleats. Fitted like Jordan's baggy Enyce jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom