• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, just got out of a movie to 10+ texts about Heenan. One of my favorite wrestling related moments of my life was when me and @Case got to meet him at Wrestlecon during Mania weekend this year. He did his best to communicate with us, and his wife did a bit of translating. He was the sweetest man, and genuinely seemed grateful that were there at his table. He gave us probably 20 minutes of his time, and I'll never forget it.

RIP Brain!!

IMG_20170409_211328803.jpg

My favorite Bobby The Brain Heenan Commentary.. :lol:

Too many quotable.. :rofl:

Heenan: They need each other you know that.

Heenan: They need each other.

*Shawn hugs Jannetty*

Heenan: Told ya! Told ya!

Heenan: One without the other isn't any good.

*Shawn superkicks Jannetty*

Heenan: Oh I knew he was gonna do that!

Heenan: I just knew he was gonna do that!

Heenan: He don't need Jannetty!

Heenan: I told you that off and on!

Monsoon: Are you kidding?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT:
*Shawn thows Jannetty through window*

Jannetty tried to dive through the window to escape!

What an act of cowardicism!

Did you see that?

:lol:

Brain was comedy. RIP.

Heenan: They need each other you know that.

Heenan: They need each other.

*Shawn hugs Jannetty*

Heenan: Told ya! Told ya!

Heenan: One without the other isn't any good.

*Shawn superkicks Jannetty*

Heenan: Oh I knew he was gonna do that!

Heenan: I just knew he was gonna do that!

Heenan: He don't need Jannetty!

Heenan: I told you that off and on!

Monsoon: Are you kidding?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT:
*Shawn thows Jannetty through window*

Jannetty tried to dive through the window to escape!

What an act of cowardicism!

Did you see that?

:lol:

Brain was comedy. RIP.
Exactly what I was talking about.. :nthat:

:rofl:

@ 1:22 on that video you can hear a woman scream like Michael Myers is about to get her

Totally devastated :lol:

jshortt jshortt that's awesome.

That signed photo.. :nthat:

Most of the wrestlers at Wrestlecon were just kinda like "thanks for stopping, here's your autograph/pic." Jake Roberts was a flat out prick, and though he was nice to me, our buddy Rick had a horrible experience with Nash. The absolute coolest people I met were Brain and RnR Express. They were super appreciative that you were taking the time to come see them/fork over your hard earned money, and they made sure you knew it.

As a kid, I HATED Heenan...which meant he was doing his job well. Obviously, as I got older, I realized exactly how good he was at that job and I got to tell him all this. I thanked him for being such a big part of my childhood, and he smiled & laughed, then said (through his wife) "No, thank YOU for remembering an old fart like me!" :lol:

Damn what did Jake do?

He refused to acknowledge/speak/look at you until you paid the handler dude at his table. He was talking to some other guy when I walked up, so I waited patiently til he was through. I understand that's how they make money and they have to be careful about how much interaction there is before they get paid, so I visibly had cash in my hand to let him know I wasn't bs'ing around. He finished up with the other guy, and kinda glanced in my direction. I said "Hi Mr. Roberts! How much for an autograph? I don't see any prices." Dude says "talk to him..." points to some guy on his phone, and turns his back on me. If it hadn't been for the pic of him sicking the cobra on Macho that I REALLY wanted, I would've walked away right there. He said about 4 words, signed the pic, and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom