Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince pre bladed during his segment with Owens and covered it up with Vaseline

Also Meltzer mentioned that vince wasn't that high on Owens as of a few months ago, vince did give Owens a lot during this segment but it was probably due to Owens being in a storyline with Shane.

RIP to the Brain. Saw him a few years ago at a convention and he was in poor shape, think part of his face near his mouth was removed. Sad to see people I've watched on tv, especially wrestling, passing away.

BTW, I know Heenan always hated Hogan on screen but that was kayfabe, correct? Heenan always gave that sense of hatred for Hogan on any broadcast, especially at Bash at the Beach. Only saw Heenan in his WWF days with the Heenan Family, but he was a heat magnet.

Feel the same. It was hard to see Heenan in that type of shape he got in. He was so animated and full of life, and the cancer turned him into a totally different person. I hadn't seen one of my older uncles in about 12 years, and due to cancer and other problems, he went from being a very imposing guy to looking almost exactly like Heenan in last days, he just happens to have a ventilator as well.

giphy.gif

The injury had nothing to do with the actual storyline though. Would you have preferred him getting those concussions vs. meaningless matches vs. Hunico or Kane?

Peep Game Peep Game

So calling him a b+ player that couldnt cut it for a year then having to bow out due to injury has nothing to do with the storyline? You TOLD people he wasnt capable then you get proven right in the aftermath. Besides WM30 only went down the way it did because of an act of God. You know what they really wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom