Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know this game wont be groundbreaking like a HCTP or WM2000

Its more so the group of us just having fun playing a game.

We all bought that friday the 13th game and it got ABYSMAL reviews :lol:. We still had tons of fun playing it for months with each other

Got you. It does seem like yall had fun with Friday the 13th. Good stuff

I already got the Cena nuff edition on reserved. Let's do this.
N0dMvky.gif

Ready to run THIS YARD

I am good, but extremely busy brother Drew! Been out of the loop the last week or 2 but trying to make some time for my NTWT brothers :pimp:

Baby isn't even here yet and we are already so busy I can't even imagine what it will be like here in the next month :lol:

Went to a class last Thursday and learned all kinds of stuff ab newborns and how to do certain things so hopefully that will help too.

How is everything in the Tampa area?

You took a class?..Please don't tell me you're becoming one of those "helicopter" moms..BTW, when is the baby due?..

You took a class?..Please don't tell me you're becoming one of those "helicopter" moms..BTW, when is the baby due?..

Took a parenting class that just covers the basics like changing dipaers and stuff like that. Insurance covers it so why the hell not take it :lol:

Not even sure what a helicopter mom is :rofl:

Baby is due OCT 30th

:smh: ..So what you're sayin is your girl made you go..Got it..

https://afineparent.com/be-positive/helicopter-parent.html

Is your better half gonna at least let you put the kid in the freshest of shoes and wrestling onesies?..

Nope she didn't make me do anything man what are you even talking ab? :lol:

IDK much ab being a parent so for me it was a good way to learn some things ahead of time so I am not asking so many questions when he is here.

He already has a pair of Yeezy's and I don't even have a pair :frown:

anyone got 2k for the xbox one? dont play but like it so far. may cop live though. anyone have the switch? my commute to work might get longer soon so I wouldnt mind playing some 2k on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom