Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I really hope survivor series buyrate tanks hardbody and the raw rating is in the gutter. Last night was legit survivor series 2.0

Although I did like the pairing of mark Henry and big E. That spear from Reigns on CM Punk was dirty. Wasn't expecting that and I mean that in a good way.

I know that this is random, but whatever happen to that Wrestler Savio Vega? I know he used to fight stone cold Steve Austin all the time in the mid 90's.

So WWE fires Chris Hero for not staying in shape? Man Kaitlyn looked AIGHT back when she came out. Look at her in that dress man. My goodness. Those *******
Good lord. What happened to her? she's blown up relative to how fit she was 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
mean.gif

- There is said to be a bit of a disconnect between Triple H and Vince McMahon right now. A WWE source says this is a reason for the lack of flow in the WWE product lately. It’s not that the two don’t get along because they do, they get along great, it’s just that they don’t seem to be putting their ideas together and making things work as of late.

One example is Big E Langston being the guy that Vince really wants to focus on while Roman Reigns is the guy that Triple H is more set on pushing.

The recent Big Show vs. Randy Orton feud is considered to be a flop and something that just didn’t work. There had been a lot of second-guessing including people wondering why Triple H didn’t have a match with Daniel Bryan or even Big Show.

- Word is that CM Punk has been noticeably quiet lately. One source says this is probably the smartest thing to do because given the string of bad shows lately, it’s better to just pick his spots.

- The atmosphere backstage at WWE’s Survivor Series was said to be negative. There was a lot of tired wrestlers with many looking forward to getting a little bit of a break this week.

Regarding the pay-per-view itself, both talents and WWE officials were negative about how it came off. It was described as almost a situation of where the talents were blaming the writers and the writers were blaming the talents.

-
- The atmosphere backstage at WWE’s Survivor Series was said to be negative. There was a lot of tired wrestlers with many looking forward to getting a little bit of a break this week.

Regarding the pay-per-view itself, both talents and WWE officials were negative about how it came off. It was described as almost a situation of where the talents were blaming the writers and the writers were blaming the talents.
:lol:

Any of you guys watch The Marine before? At the end of the movie, Cena jumps about 10 feet in the air into the water. It's incredible. He's even Super Cena outside of the ring.

- There is said to be a bit of a disconnect between Triple H and Vince McMahon right now. A WWE source says this is a reason for the lack of flow in the WWE product lately. It’s not that the two don’t get along because they do, they get along great, it’s just that they don’t seem to be putting their ideas together and making things work as of late.

One example is Big E Langston being the guy that Vince really wants to focus on while Roman Reigns is the guy that Triple H is more set on pushing.

The recent Big Show vs. Randy Orton feud is considered to be a flop and something that just didn’t work. There had been a lot of second-guessing including people wondering why Triple H didn’t have a match with Daniel Bryan or even Big Show.

- Word is that CM Punk has been noticeably quiet lately. One source says this is probably the smartest thing to do because given the string of bad shows lately, it’s better to just pick his spots.

Where does this news come from? Just curious about the sources.

-

:lol:

:rofl: classic

The match that made Cena what he is today
tumblr_mwv74lSWhx1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_mwv74lSWhx1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_mwv74lSWhx1ql0k28o3_r1_500.gif

Nash WITH knees :wow:
tumblr_mwv3tyt7zq1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_mwv3tyt7zq1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_mwv3tyt7zq1ql0k28o4_250.gif

Any of you guys watch The Marine before? At the end of the movie, Cena jumps about 10 feet in the air into the water. It's incredible. He's even Super Cena outside of the ring.
 That whole movie he was Super Cena.

Also saw the new one with The Miz
pimp.gif

When The Marine came out on DVD my boys who are not into the WWE rented it and they spent the next day telling me how fake and horrible it was.

They were saying that Cena was more invincible than Steven Seagal in the movie :lol:

They basically described Cena the wrestler while describing his character in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom