Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

:rofl: classic

The match that made Cena what he is today
tumblr_mwv74lSWhx1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_mwv74lSWhx1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_mwv74lSWhx1ql0k28o3_r1_500.gif

Nash WITH knees :wow:
tumblr_mwv3tyt7zq1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_mwv3tyt7zq1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_mwv3tyt7zq1ql0k28o4_250.gif

:wow:

Show is so lucky...all that weight coming down on his neck

Saw the SD spoilers awhile ago. Pretty interested in the plans for D-Bry and the Wyatts. That line Bray dropped really got me curious.

"Bray Wyatt cut a promo saying Daniel Bryan is safe with him. He said Bryan will enter a man and leave a monster."

If that means D-Bry would come back and just destroy everything in his path, I'd be okay with that.

Saw the SD spoilers awhile ago. Pretty interested in the plans for D-Bry and the Wyatts. That line Bray dropped really got me curious.
"Bray Wyatt cut a promo saying Daniel Bryan is safe with him. He said Bryan will enter a man and leave a monster."

If that means D-Bry would come back and just destroy everything in his path, I'd be okay with that.
sick.gif

:x

You'd be ok if Bryan entered a man, then destroyed everything in his path? :lol:

:wow:

Show is so lucky...all that weight coming down on his neck

You have no idea how bad that looked live..The people I was with, legitimately, thought Giant's neck was broke..And you can't hear it on the video, but the sound it made when he landed was sickening..It was just this, almost quiet sounding, thud..I'm almost positive Nash slipped a little bit doing that power bomb..There was a cup on the ring apron that got spilled and I'm pretty sure Nash's boots were wet and it caused him to lose a little of his footing which caused the awkwardness of the move..

[COLOR=#red]Sid dropping Pillman right on his head/neck in war games was nasty.[/COLOR]

:x

You'd be ok if Bryan entered a man, then destroyed everything in his path? :lol:

I honestly never noticed that :lol:

Had to :smh: at myself.

Last edited:
Del Rio = Sheamus. Both can go in the ring, but their characters make me not want to sit through any buildups for them to get in the ring.

They should do a freaky friday, body switch angle where the Boogeyman enters the ring during a march between the two. Sheamus starts speaking Spanish and wearing scarves and dyes his hair black and slicks it back. Del Rio grows some orange facial hair and says fella in every sentence.

Del Rio = Sheamus. Both can go in the ring, but their characters make me not want to sit through any buildups for them to get in the ring.

They should do a freaky friday, body switch angle where the Boogeyman enters the ring during a march between the two. Sheamus starts speaking Spanish and wearing scarves and dyes his hair black and slicks it back. Del Rio grows some orange facial hair and says fella in every sentence.

lmaooooo oh my god....this would seriously be great

Wow, the amount of damns Lesnar gave in that video is equivalent to the amount of damns Shovel gives when he burries someone. 
roll.gif

It almost seems like dude did it on purprose

You know, it really sucks that neither major US promotions are captivating at the moment. The stories are just not resonating/clicking. It's too bad because the in-ring work is the best it has been in years.

Here's one of the AJ around the world tour matches @ Wrestle-1. Check it out when you can. (YALL DONT REALLY WATCH WRESTLING, THO. -DCALLAMERICAN)

There's a nice spot by a former WWE guy at the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom