Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

catching up on total divas...this dude vinny
roll.gif

This womens match is so freaking awful.  I don't get how so many of you dudes want more womens wrestling on WWE tv.

I just want more AJ.. preferably naked.

She's hot, idc what you say dub!

So we get a rematch of the Divas.  We get a rematch of Kofi and miz.  We basically get a rematch of Punk/Bryan v Wyatts.  We get close to a rematch of Shield v Rhodes/Mysterio.  Big E/Henry v CURTIS AXEL/Ryback is basically what we saw last night.

Why anyone would spend $55 on a WWE PPV is beyond me.

Tuned out after the Wyatt/Punk-Bry segment.. but I'm sure the ending was no better. The product has really been awful lately, they need to turn either Bry or Punk to have some better heels to shake things up a bit. I'm assuming Punk would be the best bet because Bryan is so over, but the way things are right now I don't even think that would work. Things usually suck every year around this time, but I really am losing interest fast. RR is when I start to care again.. can't come soon enough.

Does anyone else think the belts are still gonna be split after TLC? They keep mentioning that BOTH belts will he hanging above the ring. Maybe each guy will get a belt, and then there will be a legit match to unify them at WM.  

That's exactly what I see happening if it's really a unification match. 1 guy grabs 1 belt and the other guy grabs another and you basically don't really have a winner and WWE gives you another middle finger for spending $55 on a stupid PPV

I think they made a specific point not to say they were unifying the titles.  I'm predicting we still have two separate champions after TLC.

This womens match is so freaking awful.  I don't get how so many of you dudes want more womens wrestling on WWE tv.

Oh Yea because THIS can and should be classified as women's WRESTLING. >D

Come on man, you know damn well what was shown had no chance of being successful. Nobody wants to see THAT. That would be like showing a game between the Celtics and Bobcats and blaming the low quality to why basketball isn't a great sport. No.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom