Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I bought my NT Secret Santa gift like 2 weeks ago but I wanted to send it out once "the holidays came around" so I'll prob ship it out next week.

- There are already plans for Roman Reigns to get a huge push in the Royal Rumble match similar to Kane and Kevin Nash in the past where they rack up eliminations.

- WWE officials have indeed been talking with Hulk Hogan about a return to the company and an idea to have Hogan team with John Cena, presumably at WrestleMania XXX, was at least discussed.

- Regarding Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards, apparently there were no issues with their most recent WWE tryout. They are scheduled to be back for the next set of NXT tapings in January but were not offered a contract yet.

NXT writer Ryan Ward is pushing for Triple H to sign them and it appeared they got good reactions from NXT trainers Billy Gunn and DeMott also.

WWE is allowing Richards and Edwards to finish their commitments to Ring of Honor on December 14th but do not want them working anymore dates for that company.

- Paul Heyman isn’t expected back on WWE TV for several more weeks. As noted, it’s expected he will be brought back when Brock Lesnar returns.

- Regarding the story from last week where it was reported that Kassius Ohno was let go after complaining privately to co-workers in NXT before those co-workers relayed what he was saying to WWE officials, a few people in developmental have noted that they don’t believe Ohno was ever vocal about his position with the company. One person noted Ohno was never vocal and even privately, even if he may have had reasons, never knocked anyone and also noted it would be a very short list of people who actually fit into that category of not talking to people when they were frustrated. It was said if being frustrated and openly saying so gets you released, almost nobody would still be there.

Dusty Rhodes, NXT writer Ryan Ward and some of the trainers were strongly behind Ohno but he wasn’t politically in a good place.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

My first time seeing the Young Bucks in action. Who on here called them a modern day Hardy Boys? Peep? Man these dudes can fly. Sheesh. But of course Cesaro and Chris Hero do their thing in this match. Nice contrast in styles - www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXifIH1iILE‎

Yea you can tell they were very influenced by the Hardyz, from the styles all the way to being generic noobs early on charisma wise. This also reminds me that TNA has had so many original guys who came and went and you almost forget about.

DC's favorite Four Horseman member
tumblr_mlootbEHo31s2sfl8o1_400.jpg

$35 - WWE2K14 - WWE 2K14 - Xbox 360www.amazon.com/WWE-2K14-Xbox-360/dp/B00CMC6HZ6

: Anyone looking to score some cheap wrestling merch @Highspots IS HAVING A GIANT BLACK FRIDAY SALE at http://t.co/zmogcxxPUa HUGE SAVINGS!!!!

Last edited:
Wow, the amount of damns Lesnar gave in that video is equivalent to the amount of damns Shovel gives when he burries someone. :rofl:

It almost seems like dude did it on purprose

My history teacher in high school was a referee. He told a few years after it happened that Holly worked stiff on new comers so they'll earn their stripes. Lesnar got pissed, so he dropped him purposely on his neck. If you remember after they stopped the match, and Lesnar pushed the back of his head with his boot while he was laying on the mat holding his neck.

Brock ain't no joke

Gonna listen to that Jim Cornette podcast on my way home from the fams house later.

In no way shape or form is Mongo the best U.S. Champion ever, seriously how is that possible? that goes to either Sting or Stunning Steve Austin.

Mongo is one of the best to ever lace them up. Just think about the 5* matches he put on while US Champ. Sting can't say that at all.

Gonna listen to that Jim Cornette podcast on my way home from the fams house later.

In no way shape or form is Mongo the best U.S. Champion ever, seriously how is that possible? that goes to either Sting or Stunning Steve Austin.

Sting? Meh
Austin? Meh

I think it's time for Mongo McMichael Appreciation Week. Just watch this gem!

Back
Top Bottom