Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

- There is some talk within WWE that with the way officials booked the Triple H and Brock Lesnar cage spot on RAW where Lesnar was easily knocked out of the cage, the whole reason they booked the cage match for Extreme Rules was because they didn’t want to have to beat either guy.

A complete joke.

So basically, Brock will be getting a cheap win so HHH can still hold something over Brock, since HHH badly needs to be put over.

This **** right here is mind-boggling. Why in the blue hell would they not book Brock to look like a complete monster and get the W? I see no logical reason to give HHH a win or fluke loss.

I heard a rumor that the new Paul Heyman guy is gonna be RVD.  Don't know if it's true though but RVD did comment recently saying that he signed to either WWE or back with TNA and TNA said they haven't had any contact with him so who knows.  Then again  maybe it's just the rumor mill blowing smoke up our butts since it's been a boring couple of weeks.

Technically, it makes sense. But I wish they could just give some other young talent the rub.

This **** right here is mind-boggling. Why in the blue hell would they not book Brock to look like a complete monster and get the W? I see no logical reason to give HHH a win or fluke loss.
I agree.  it's just Triple H's ego getting in the way.   Brock losing to Cena clean in his first match back was dumb too.   It could of been Brock vs The Rock at this past Mania instead of Cena vs The Rock part 2.  
mean.gif
  Just think how big that match would of been.   WWE's hype would of been at an all time high in my opinion.  Brock undefeated in his return and the same for The Rock.    They could of had Brock win 2 or 3 matches clean last year and then had him win the Rumble instead of Cena.   The build up heading towards Mania after Rumble would of been awesome.

Last edited:
also to add more to what I was saying about Brock.   Who really wants to see Brock vs The Rock next year with both of them already losing clean and not having any titles?    To me it just sounds like Brock vs Goldberg all over again.  
mean.gif

It was alwys going to be Rock Cena II.

My problem is HHHs ego. You're afraid to lose cleanly? Why? Put Lesnar over although no one fears him anymore. Just like him not showing up to Raw after Mania beause his ego would have been crushed with that crowd.

It was alwys going to be Rock Cena II.

My problem is HHHs ego. You're afraid to lose cleanly? Why? Put Lesnar over although no one fears him anymore. Just like him not showing up to Raw after Mania beause his ego would have been crushed with that crowd.
They could of did Rock vs Cena part 2 for Mania 30 though.  this past Mania would of been a lot better with the Rock holding the WWE title vs Brock this year after they could of  had him go undefeated in 2012.   I mean what's the point in the Rock vs Brock now as the main event for Mania 30? I'd rather see Brock vs Punk, Ryback, or even Big E at this point.    

Last edited:
And Now a 3 peat for a match that we didn't want to see for a 2nd time and to top it off Brock won't win clean?   lol what are they gonna have him lose the rest of his matches or something.   No ones gonna be checking for a Brock match like that anymore.   I hope extreme rules does terrible ppv numbers so Vince will wake the hell up.   

Enough of the same boring feuds on repeat.  Sin Cara wins 1 match  and now he's thrown right into the title  picture for the IC belt?   LMAO why not have Christian and Boss Barrett get into a good feud for the IC title.     Christian is just waiting in the wings healthy and ready to go yet they can't  fit him in but they can call up Bo Dallas for a few matches.
laugh.gif
  I mean why not  turn Cesaro face and have him feud with Barrett for the IC title.  I think they would put on some solid matches vs each other and it would be a fresh feud.  Whoever made the comment about Vince being like Al Davis and Jerry Jones is spot on.  

Last edited:
Bo Dallas :lol: at least the WWE hot that right by taking him off tv and wasting Barrett's time with that "feud"

As DSK said, take it with a grain of salt, and I would take it with a LARGE grain of salt.  WWE.com writers and WWE's booking team have little to no interaction.

- There is some talk within WWE that with the way officials booked the Triple H and Brock Lesnar cage spot on RAW where Lesnar was easily knocked out of the cage, the whole reason they booked the cage match for Extreme Rules was because they didn’t want to have to beat either guy.

A complete joke.

So basically, Brock will be getting a cheap win so HHH can still hold something over Brock, since HHH badly needs to be put over.

This. I try to give Triple H the benefit of the doubt. We'll see.

Last edited:
So this Christian York dude in TNA, is he really the Christian York who I've been hearing about on and off since like '94??

Last edited:
I hate to say it but watching WWE has become a chore post Wrestlemania. I'd like to be more active in this thread but my life is so busy right now, watching WWE unfortunately has been low on my priority list. I still catch RAW and SD on DVR during the week but its usually days later.

Regards,

Your disgruntled champion

Last edited:
I hate to say it but watching WWE has become a chore post Wrestlemania. I'd like to be more active in this thread but my life is so busy right now, watching WWE unfortunately has been low on my priority list. I still catch RAW and SD on DVR during the week but its usually days later.

Regards,

I feel the same way, coming home tired from work just makes it seem like that much more of a chore since it's 3 hours. Most of the time i fall asleep halfway into the show.

I'd be excited to come home and watch RAW if it wasn't so lackluster these days, maybe after The Shield takes the belts (hopefully) @ the PPV then things can pick up a little.

Last edited:
Word man, who the **** has 3 hours to sit down and watch Raw every week. Two hours was doable but imagine taking the time to sit down and watch Godfather 2 every Monday night.

Regards,

I haven't watched in weeks. Don't even think I'll catch ER

^ That mask is temporary. He broke his nose in a match VS Ohno

Crazy how that boring, no charisma having Husky Harris turned into an entertaining, great on the mic Bray Wyatt.

We seen this gimmick before with Waylon Mercy but Wyatt's version is 10 X better.

(Gimmick is based on Robert De Niro's portrayal of Max Cady in the 1991 remake of Cape Fear.)

- Regardless of what happens with Jack Swagger’s push over the summer, there is still talk of keeping Zeb Colter around as an on-air character. WWE officials are high on Colter and the feeling is he is a credible mouthpiece that can help up and coming talents who need help in that department.

There is talk of having Colter manage his own stable of wrestlers, which may or may not include Swagger.

- Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns continue to be praised internally for their weekly in-ring work on TV and how much they have gotten over. Ambrose is rumored to be coming up on a lengthy United States Title reign.

- At one point, there was talk of having Big E Langston face Kofi Kingston for the WWE United States Title at Extreme Rules, instead of Dean Ambrose. That talk ended when Dolph Ziggler was pulled from the card.

- Expect to see more Divas matches on TV with the weekly filming of Total Divas segments at WWE tapings. Last week’s AJ Lee vs. Natalya match will be featured on the show.

- Some within WWE were pushing for a third Superstar to replace Dolph Ziggler in the Ladder Match at Extreme Rules but the decision was made to go with Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio because that feud was still in place from WrestleMania 29.

When I saw him wearing that mask I thought "Oh no they gave him a Texas Chainsaw gimmick".

I'm happy to know that isn't the case.

I'm on part two of Nash's interview on SCSA's podcast. They're both pretty insightful and funny.

OZ, :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom