Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Presale tix for raw at the Barclays goes on sale tomorrow. Anyone know the prices? I spent 80$ for prudential center and got pretty damn good seats. Probably going to drop a little more. How much is floor around?

Christian being better than Matt Hardy is a massive understatement. Hardy peaked at his awesome V1 gimmick and never recovered. Christian can legit still be a top guy, especially as a heel.
Christian could  have some good feuds being a face or heel vs guys like Barrett, Cesaro, Fandango.  I don't understand how they couldn't fit him in when they continue going off the lame  Orton, Sheamus, Big Show feuds that have been played out since 2011.   

He needs a mouthpiece. And thats not to say he can't cut a promo but he needs a manager to enhance him somehow.

I just don't get how they say he's boring. I swear to god I never even heard Benoit speak until his main event run against HHH and HBK, but they gave that guy a run and it worked.
:lol:
Benoit talked before his WHC run.For instance, his feud with Jericho and Angle.

- Austin Aries was issued a “severe fine” and has to apologize to Christy Hemme for the ‘crotching’ incident on last Thursday’s episode of Impact according to a report by TMZ.

TNA has not disclosing the amount of the fine for Aries’ unscripted action.

TMZ also noted that Aries reached out to Hemme and “privately apologized,” while acknowledging that he crossed the line of playing a heel.

Just remembering the Chavo stuff a couple of pages back. When he mentioned all the Attitude stuff, does he realize that scripted raunchiness/sexuality is different from unscripted harassment?

And the Sheamus/Big Show/Orton feuds are so tiring. It's like Kofi/Dolph in 09/10. There's no reason why Christian shouldn't be used right now, especially since he's been cleared for months.

View media item 412808

WWE is pathetic
Chavo is idiot.

WWE is idiot.

Everyone is idiot.
Last nights RAW was absolutley F**ckn terrible. Can't stand Super Cena. The product went down when he became the #1 man in WWE.
Agree with all above. 

This PG era is absolutely deplorable. WWE has more sponsors & tv shows than ever before. They make bank off sponsors, yet ratings & buyrates & attendance is in the gutter. 

We all miss the attitude era, i also miss that late 80's - early 90's era. I don't understand why they cant find a nice common balance between everything to make everyone happy? It cant be that difficult. Yet again it clearly is. 

Vince is just getting old & in denial. 

I love wrestling but sick & tired of sports entertainment. 

Christian being better than Matt Hardy is a massive understatement. Hardy peaked at his awesome V1 gimmick and never recovered. Christian can legit still be a top guy, especially as a heel.
Guys like Matt Hardy & christian. Great wrestlers. There too good to be in the mid card yet not good enough for main event. Its a tough spot to be in. 

Guys like Matt Hardy & christian. Great wrestlers. There too good to be in the mid card yet not good enough for main event. Its a tough spot to be in. 
IMO,Christian can be a main eventer.

On Bleacher Report someone compared VKM to Jerry Jones and Al Davis and that's spot on. Both are/were horrible in evaluating talent especially Jones and Vince is doing the same thing in regards to who gets a push and who doesn't. You're pushing the Miz because of his PR capabilities but won't push a legit talent in Antonio Cesaro because he's boring. Like the Raiders and Cowboys, the organization reflects those poor decisions.

On Bleacher Report someone compared VKM to Jerry Jones and Al Davis and that's spot on. Both are/were horrible in evaluating talent especially Jones and Vince is doing the same thing in regards to who gets a push and who doesn't. You're pushing the Miz because of his PR capabilities but won't push a legit talent in Antonio Cesaro because he's boring. Like the Raiders and Cowboys, the organization reflects those poor decisions.
i can definitely see why that comparison is accurate. Its actually spot on. 

No lie, I had this exact thought earlier this week.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts said in an interview that he plans on being at the 2014 Royal Rumble.

As for wrestling, Roberts laments the way it all ended, coming with little fanfare as he defeated Sinn Bodhi at a Pro Wrestling Guerrilla show. It was a day he called “one of the most ugly days of my life.” He was ashamed of the way he looked, weighing 305 pounds and he struggled to get up off the mat.

So he’s making it clear, he’s not finished. Not yet.

“I’m announcing that right now,” he said. “I’ll be in the Royal Rumble next year, count on it… I worked too hard in this business to go out that way. So I guess we’re going to have to take a victory lap. I’m definitely coming back.”

http://www.foxsportssouth.com/fox-s...ecting-fallen-ico?blockID=902469&feedID=11087

It'd be really cool if we could see him and Hall show up at the Rumble.

Meltzer said last night that the bloom is already off the rose of Cesaro from his awesome matches with Kofi and Orton on Main Event.  Those in charge see him as "boring" and a guy who can't draw ratings.

Here's the entire report:

- After holding the United States Championship for 240 days through last month when he was upended by Kofi Kingston, Antonio Cesaro’s standing in WWE has been greatly curtailed as the Swiss grappler has lost the majority of his televised matches. For those wondering whether his demotion is as a result of “heat” backstage, it is not. Rather, top WWE officials simply feel he lacks personality.

While addressing Cesaro’s current placement in WWE, Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio Monday night that company brass believe that the former Ring of Honor standout is “boring,” resulting in his slide down the card. Some in WWE, however, are not in favor of the demotion, and believe Cesaro should be a headliner.

While Cesaro engaged in a match with Kingston two weeks on WWE Main Event that was well-received by management, it failed to alter his standing in the organization. Meltzer noted, “They don’t see him any higher than they did two weeks ago. There was lip service paid there for a week or two, but it’s over now.”
Thanks for taking what I said, adding no new information, and providing a "report" written by some 15 year old geek in his parent's basement.

Back
Top Bottom