Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

You may as well watch notebook paper shake in the wind

Underrated reply.
I'm not aware of the context but :rofl:

:lol: that was in reference to 4w posting something about Taylor Swift during the awards

Since the WWE are so behind the Shield, the should really try to build both titles up so down the line there could be a big payoff for whoever beats them. People chasing the Shield is an obvious thing that writes itself.

I'd like to see RVD back, but yet it'd be great if they brought up some young guy and start building some new careers..

Reading on other forums, with the majority saying it will be Ryback.

Please no.

Speaking of Kobashi matches, heres a pretty important one.:

This is the end of the King's Road that started back in the early 90s with Taue/Kawada/Misawa/Kobashi (The Four Pillars of Heaven). It might not be their best match together, but it's probably their most important. You could probably trace these twos history's with each other ten years back before this match. Kobashi finally beats Misawa in a championship match. Kobashi would go on to have a legendary 2 year title reign while Misawa's career takes a significant downturn after this.
Just re-watched this. Man they went all out. That is all I will say. Crowd was so damn live that night.

- Several readers have sent word that The Cowhead Show on 102.5 The Bone in Tampa reports that Rob Van Dam will be returning to WWE on tonight’s RAW. This leads to speculation that Van Dam may be the new “Paul Heyman guy” that has been teased today.

The Cowhead Show regularly covers pro wrestling, according to one of our readers, including segments with Sean Waltman as a guest. For now, take this as an unconfirmed rumor.

RVD better put in better work than he did in his last run in TNA. I know he was probably stoned every time he appeared but it looked like he lost a lot.

RVD better put in better work than he did in his last run in TNA. I know he was probably stoned every time he appeared but it looked like he lost a lot.

I think most ex wwe stars have lackluster tna runs except kurt angle. Most just view tna as a pay check and a place to wait til wwe calls them back or they retire.

Hogan co-signing the Miguel legdrop
I was about to ask how long do you guys think until WWE or TNA try to capitalize on that ****? You know it's coming.
laugh.gif
We already saw these dudes use something from the NBA playoffs in their storyline (instant replay in yesterday's Swagger/ADR match).

I'd be surprised if TNA doesn't have some sort of reference. Also expecting Fandango to use the flying leg drop on tonight's episode.

New thread is up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom