Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Where can i find SCSA's podcast?..Can you post a link for me?
got ya bruh, just went looking for it 
laugh.gif

http://podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=436

Stone Cold's Rick Rude impersonation is dead on 

Wyatt needs to be called up and placed with Zeb Coulter, I'm pretty sure that we will see that sometime this year once they start jobbing Swagger again.

- Regardless of what happens with Jack Swagger’s push over the summer, there is still talk of keeping Zeb Colter around as an on-air character. WWE officials are high on Colter and the feeling is he is a credible mouthpiece that can help up and coming talents who need help in that department.

There is talk of having Colter manage his own stable of wrestlers, which may or may not include Swagger.

Colter is gold, Swagger is a clown. Dude can't even say more than three words on the mic, he makes Del Rio Promos sound like Shakespearean soliloquies

Last edited:
Wyatt needs to be called up and placed with Zeb Coulter, I'm pretty sure that we will see that sometime this year once they start jobbing Swagger again.
Colter is gold, Swagger is a clown. Dude can't even say more than three words on the mic, he makes Del Rio Promos sound like Shakespearean soliloquies

I honestly hope they do not put Wyatt with Coulter. I feel Wyatt mic skills are so far above and beyong having a manager.

- For those wondering, WWE has no plans to strip Dolph Ziggler of the World Heavyweight Title, no matter how much time he has to miss.

There is still talk of having the ladder match with he, Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio, possibly at SummerSlam.

Despite other reports online, there is no backstage heat on Swagger for Dolph getting injured.

- WWE CFO George Barrios talked company business at JP Morgan’s 41st annual Global Technology, Media and Telecom conference on Thursday. There wasn’t much new about the WWE Network but he noted that they are now looking to price it between $9.99 and $14.99 per month, a bit lower than previous estimates. Barrios also noted that the new WWE 2K14 video game will have a strong online gaming presence.

- It was reported earlier this week that Big Japan Pro Wrestling announced Sami Callihan was removed from their next tour because he is signing with WWE. That’s not correct as other sources report Callihan was removed from the tour because he has a family member dealing with a severe health issue. Callihan did not want to be out of the country for 7-10 days while this family member is dealing with their issue. Callihan is still expected to sign with WWE but him leaving the BJPW tour has nothing to do with them.

- PWInsider.com has confirmed that WWE has signed California-based independent wrestler Shaun Ricker to a developmental contract. He had been appearing as a featured heel for Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, where he was at one point managed by the late Percy Pringle (a/k/a Paul Bearer).

Ricker is thirty-years-old, 6′ 1″, 225 pounds and originally hails from Hagerstown, Maryland. It was announced last month that he would be appearing as a contestant on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s action reality series on TNT, The Hero, which brings “ten ordinary people together in an unexpected and dramatic setting, then assign them various missions that will test their brains, their brawn and even their morality.” On the show, Ricker is billed as a “a struggling pro wrestler who has all the makings of a hero… honesty, strength, charisma. But does he have the compassion?”

The acquisition had been expected as the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported last week that Ricker as well as fellow independent wrestlers Sami Callihan, Samuray del Sol and Mike Bennett had undergone medical testing required to be signed to WWE.

PWInsider.com also reports that when WWE shifts its developmental station to Winter Park, Florida in the beginning of July—officially billed as the “WWE Performance Center”—there may be as many as twenty to twenty-two more developmental acquisitions as well as changes to the developmental staff.

I honestly hope they do not put Wyatt with Coulter. I feel Wyatt mic skills are so far above and beyong having a manager.

I just think it would be great to have Colter as apart of the family. They all fit perfectly IMO. Wyatt is doesn't need him, but the others do.

Derrick Bateman & Briley Pierce ( Ryan Nemeth, Ziggler's brother) have been released.

I actually liked Bateman, dude was funny. I read that Sakamoto was released also according to the tweet he sent out.

Last edited:
As well as Anya - a kickboxer in developmental who had just started, and Brandon Traven - Former Harley Race trainee Brian Lewis.

Damn, I thought Audrey Marie was pretty good too :smh:

From another website:

It has been confirmed that Derrick Bateman, Briley Pierce, Sakamoto, Percy Watson, Brandon Traven, Audrey Marie and Anya were let go by the sports-entertainment organization.

Last edited:
Damn, I thought Audrey Marie was pretty good too :smh:

From another website:

It has been confirmed that Derrick Bateman, Briley Pierce, Sakamoto, Percy Watson, Brandon Traven, Audrey Marie and Anya were let go by the sports-entertainment organization.

Thought the same about Audrey too. Even Batemen was pretty entertaining, and wondered what happened to his USA guy gimmick. I was a fan of Percy too, even when they toned down his gimmick. He was basic yet distinctive enough in the ring, but I thought he had an it factor about him. Guess this years roster cuts are NXT instead of the main roster.

Last edited:
Thought the same about Audtey too. Even Batemen was pretty entertaining, and wondered what happened to his USA guy gimmick. I was a fan of Percy too, even when they toned down his gimmick. He was basic yet distinctive enough in the ring, but I thought he had an it factor about him. Guess this years roster cuts are NXT instead of the main roster.

Yeah. Thought Bateman's USA guy was going on a feud with Cesaro after seeing his vignettes.

Back
Top Bottom