Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Del Rio getting out voted 2-1 by Swagger 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is SUCH a failure

I was wondering when you'd get to this part :lol: Doesn't that say quite a bit about what the fans think of Del Rio? And JBL/Cole/Lawler were trying to cover it up like "The fans just want to see them destroy each other". OK

Due to death in the family I've missed the last 2 weeks of Raw..Anything happen that is worth while?..

Take that stone face somewhere man. Stuff like that makes the sport look loserish when someone walking by that hates it is watching. It is stupid.

Why do you care to cater to those who already hate it? Gimmick moves are part of the show. While I understand and apaprecate wrestling for the same reason you do (the athleticism I assume) there's still a special element of comical entertainment that can be found in gimmick moves... unless you're mad about how hyped up and "powerful" these moves come off as michael cole says "vintage rock" or whoever. I can semi-agree with that

I don't get what's so funny? That she left out a word?
Yea :lol:

@DatBoi81; It bothers me because I am a fan of the sport and I don't like the comincal nature of the sport. Yea it is "fake" but it can be done in better tastes at times. Let me correct myself, comedy during story-lines are cool but during the match, I am not cool with it. Unless it is a comedy match. Yes it is very black and white but those moves have always gotten on my nerves.

Like I said last week.  It doesn't matter how many good/great matches you have.  If you always lose, you're a loser.  It happened to Wade Barrett.  Now it's happening to an even more talented Cesaro.

I thought they were gon' do Cesaro good, but I guess you were right and it looks like they are going down the Barrett route with him. They just can seem to grasp what they have in Cesaro :smh:

And, don't know if this has already been posted

View media item 410053
That endorsement :smokin

Last edited:
I'm guessing Club is suspended as well since he hasn't posted in here.

He was going back and forth with that corn JesusShuttlesworth in multiple threads.

Just watched an episode of Thunder from 1999. Christ was it bad. Terrible promos, matches, segments, just all bad

Just watched an episode of Thunder from 1999. Christ was it bad. Terrible promos, matches, segments, just all bad

LOL yea WCW did start to suck in 1999. That Ric Flair/Hogan double turn at Uncensored 99 really got the ball rolling on the eventual demise of the company.

- Austin Aries will be disciplined for his public form of sexual harassment towards TNA Wrestling ring announcer Christy Hemme on last Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling. Mark Madden of WrestleZone.com garnered a statement from David Schwarz, Senior Vice President of Communications for Spike TV, regarding the matter Tuesday.

“We have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment,” said Schwarz. “We discussed [the incident] with our partner. [Aries is] being disciplined. I’m trying to get more information on what action is being taken. Dixie Carter took this very personally. He will be disciplined. Again, we have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment.

“I’m not sure specifically how [the discipline] will be handled. To what extent, I don’t know. This is certainly something we don’t condone and don’t tolerate. Such behavior is not welcome.”

In response to whether Aries’ discipline should be made public since Hemme was harassed on national television, Schwarz responded, “I think that a statement of some sort will be coming. That’s being worked out. But immediate action will be taken.”

On the show, Hemme mistakenly introduced Aries and tag team partner Bobby Roode as their opponents for the evening, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian. This led Aries to corner the inaugural winner of WWE’s Diva Search in the ring as he intimidated her into correctly introducing him before climbing onto a second-level turnbuckle and shoving his groin near her face.

Following the show, Hemme voiced her displeasure with Aries’ actions via Twitter, deeming it “unacceptable.” Late Saturday night, Aries appeared to address the incident though the social networking outlet, writing, “Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn’t to your face…Eh, anyway, time to sack out.”

Back
Top Bottom