Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

This freaking cracks me up.

Turn off this Orton/Cesaro match and go watch a meaningless Big Show interview on your phone!

Here's Aries reply
Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn't to your face...Eh, anyway, time to sack out.
laugh.gif
wow

So...does Ryder have a new "gimmick"? I feel like they should just put him back with Curt Hawkins and call it a day

And Summer looks like a soroity chick who turned me down as a freshman, then came back trying to swarm me as a junior after all the frats wiped her down
Curt Hawkins is wrestling in New Japan I believe.

woo woo guy is now just Barry Harowitz.

Like I said last week.  It doesn't matter how many good/great matches you have.  If you always lose, you're a loser.  It happened to Wade Barrett.  Now it's happening to an even more talented Cesaro.

A DQ finish followed by a countout finish?  Christ.

Here comes Del Rio!  And the crowd goes.... to the bathroom.

- People within WWE report that CM Punk has expressed interest in working a top feud with Brock Lesnar going into WrestleMania XXX. Punk is said to even be open to the idea of turning babyface to go against a heel Lesnar and Paul Heyman.

No word yet if WWE officials are considering it but a Punk babyface return this year is possible.

- Despite the popularity of his theme song dwindling, WWE officials are pleased with Fandango’s progress. Vince McMahon, who sees the Fandango gimmick as a pet project of his own, is also said to be pleased with the way things are going.

It’s not only the gimmick that is getting high marks backstage – his in-ring work is also receiving praise.

WWE agent Terry Taylor, who previously worked for TNA before being brought back to WWE by Triple H to work in developmental, took Curtis under his wing in developmental and made him one of his pet projects also. Fandango’s success has shut up some of Taylor’s critics that questioned his ability to help develop new talent.

Back
Top Bottom