Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I love when someone is in a stable for such a long time you forgot their music. Forgot how sexy AJ's music was.

But yea, she thinks she is Mistico.

Just got home from the vet er.  Gizmo hurt his leg but he's going to be ok.  I doubt I'll make it through Raw tonight.

Absolutely not interested in the ppv.these go home show are getting terrible

Got my natalya fix

Why are teddy longs suit so damn big he looks like a villian from the **** tracy movies

I mean I know I complain about John Cena coming out to start Raw with bad comedy but this is freaking awful.  They're just begging people to tune out before the show even gets started.

4w just stop imho it don't get any better. I feel like ryback cena is just substitute batista v cena

I literally was at Raw 2 weeks ago and it was the same 3 on 3 match with Cena/Hell No vs the Shield

Only difference was it was elimination this time :lol:

So having stuff on the WWE App AS Raw is going on is basically WWE admitting that Raw is so boring you need other stuff to watch to stay entertained.

woo woo guy 
laugh.gif

That is how Ryback should be booked.  Impressive wins.  No talking.  That's how he got over in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom