Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

His other clueless gamer skits (while not wrestling related) are hilarious.

It's funny that he seemed to forget that Sheamus hit a manakin that resembled him with a Brogue kick :lol:

TNA PPVs always look so legit on paper when they're showing the graphics and stuff, only to vastly underwhelm due to WCW 99-2000 booking

confusedbrock.gif

Last edited:
Just bought my tickets to raw in San Antonio in 2 weeks :smokin my girls not a fan but hoping I can make her with good seats and alcohol

Wow, it was maybe only 4-5 years ago that Vince looked unhealthy and aged to hell, not he almost looks like he did in 2002 or so. It's gotta be the 'fruits.

Since getting the Network, I have been watching the old WCW first. Favorites were GAB 89 with Muta vs Sting and Flair vs Funk.

Another one was Starcade 1992 Battle Bowl with dudes like Windam doing triple duty that night. Seeing Sting vs Vader is still brutal to this day and Muta winning Battle Bowl brings back good memories. :pimp:

The 360 library is ******* pathetic... Pissed me off.. Wanted to watch some OG Rey... Like 15 total PPVs all from 2000 plus pretty much...

Last edited:
lol i saw that. they did the xbox dirty :lol:

psn has the entire ppv library to choose from while xox only has like 20 wwe ppvs

Back
Top Bottom