Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

As they always say on The LAW, I do not understand how they didn't play up the Tyson Kidd return. He supposedly had a lot of rehab footage that they could have used to play it up. The dude wrestled like 2 times (RAW, NXT) since he got healthy and we don't see him again. Yall say Dolph and D. Bry deserve to get some shine, he is probably the most unused dude on the roster.

Paige > Renee Young
Paige > Summer Rain

What ever happen to percy watkins? That use to be 4wrestlings idol after orlando jordan left wwe

They randomly released him along with 6 or 7 other NXT/FCW folks in their last major house cleaning. Him, Derrick Bateman, and Trent Barretta did a couple of hilarious vids afterwards

Graves a Punk knockoff with his look :lol:
Jeff Hardy + CM Punk's offspring

tumblr_n0lw99Tnt31r7xb2wo1_250.gif

I wish that WWWE should let Sami Zayn use the Generico gimmick like Keiji Mutph used the Muta gimmick. For big matches or big moments, let him be Generico. I know arm chair booking but I think it would be cool.

All I am trying to say is The Miz is in a similar role as Hogan. As the top spokesman in the wwe right now. Movie roles, talk shows, local news. That's the same role hogan was in. I am not even saying Miz is close to hogans popularity or talented as hogan was at that.

Well let's hope he has a sextape with Maryse since hogan had a one :lol:

Also why is the network editing all of new jack off of ecw?

Last edited:
Well let's hope he has a sextape with Maryse since hogan had a one :lol:

Also why is the network editing all of new jack off of ecw?
Music. Remember New Jack had music playing the entire time he wrestled. WWE probably didn't want to pay royalties.

The hell did they do to Leo Kruger. This is dumb as hell man. He looks like a damn fool with this gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom