Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

qcXTJx2.gif

Jim Cornette and Vader, that was a great combination. Vader should've had a WWF title reign, watched the 1996 Royal Rumble and Vader was just destroying people

A lot guys deserved a WWF/E title reign. I don't get why Miz had one. I knew he
wasn't gonna stick around the upper/main event card.

again i dont know how to express this more Renee is mine and all you guys talking about my boo now can f off

Man that's a long list too..Just off the top of my head..

Jake Roberts
Mr. Perfect
Ted DiBiase
Razor Ramon
Owen Hart
Roddy Piper
Rick Rude
Andre the Giant

Andre did win the championship but it wasn't a long reign tho.
He "sold it" to DiBiase after he won it.

Last edited:
Found out that Living Dangerously 99 is the only ppv that New Jack wasnt edited out, so ill be checking out this morning.

Started off with a pretty awesome Super Crazy/Tajiri match.

Man that's a long list too..Just off the top of my head..

Jake Roberts
Mr. Perfect
Ted DiBiase
Razor Ramon
Owen Hart

Roddy Piper
Rick Rude
Andre the Giant

Those 3 not getting the title definitely rustled me.

I didn't mind Miz winning. Honestly he paid more dues than Sheamus once they got to the roster. Miz went from nothing, jobbing, to tag titles, to US, to WWE title like you're supposed to. They just rocketed Sheamus up the ladder, then had to bring him back to earth. That's why I don't front on Miz that much other than him doing an awful Figure Four and a lot of times looking like a guy playing a wrestler instead of looking like an actual wrestler.

Last edited:
wrestlemania card so far is looking like...

RKO vs. Batista
Taker vs. Barack
Bryan vs. Shovel
Cena vs. Wyatt
Sheamus vs. Christian
Langston vs. Cesaro vs. Twagger
Usos vs ??? (Wyatts)
The Shield breakup
Random Divas Match

That's 9 matches tentatively which is pretty much a full card. So many guys are goin to be left off the card this year.

Del Rio. Big Slow. Ron Misterio. Kofi Kingston. Mizark. Sandow. Rhodes. Goldust. Miz. Show Off. Any chance they decide to throw a Money in the Bank match to fit all these guys in or are they SOL?

Last edited:
wrestlemania card so far is looking like...

RKO vs. Batista
Taker vs. Barack
Bryan vs. Shovel
Cena vs. Wyatt
Sheamus vs. Christian
Langston vs. Cesaro vs. Twagger
Usos vs ??? (Wyatts)
The Shield breakup
Random Divas Match

That's 9 matches tentatively which is pretty much a full card. So many guys are goin to be left off the card this year.

Del Rio. Big Slow. Ron Misterio. Kofi Kingston. Mizark. Sandow. Rhodes. Goldust. Miz. Show Off. Any chance they decide to throw a Money in the Bank match to fit all these guys in or are they SOL?

:rofl: :rofl:

As far as the other guys you listed, they'll be a combo of pre-show kickoff stuff, and panel hosts. You can't add an MITB on that card and realistically think any of those guys has a chance to get built up properly to take the title from Bryan/Batista/Orton/HHH. The most realistic and logical person would be Dolph, but you see where he's at now :lol:

The Miz is this generation's Hulk Hogan for the WWE Miz just not over like Hulk was. Miz does all the press stuff and he makes movies for them. Miz deserved his title he started from the bottom.

Sheamus vs. Christian has pre-show written all over it. Straight up WWF Jakked/Sunday Night heat main event

The Miz is this generation's Hulk Hogan for the WWE Miz just not over like Hulk was. Miz does all the press stuff and he makes movies for them. Miz deserved his title he started from the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom