Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

ibmNtXxM1e4kqj.gif

cOak8bc.gif

was just telling somebody about that double moonsault props :pimp:

I need to get on tickets. Did you just go through stubhub?

Yea dude, I checked eBay as well but prices were kinda high for the seating being offered. Stubhub was the best way to go. Bought 2 tickets for $280 sitting in the lower 124 section. Hurry and buy them soon before seats disappear. Barclay itself is already expensive enough esp. being in NYC

I gotta double check where I'm sitting. My buy bought us tickets when they first when up for sale. Speaking of which, I need to buy that UW shirt asap for the show.

If Scott Hall is going to the hall of fame I strongly support that. He and Owen were two of my favs that never got the WWF belt.

WWE NXT To Get Major Promotional Push

It will be the company's "pure wrestling product"...

- At the latest TV tapings, the WWE NXT talent were told that there were plans to push the brand more heavily with the WWE Network up and running. The company is planning to promote it as the company's "pure wrestling product."

While there will be some NXT names called up to the main roster, talent were told that it will be a slow process for some and that they should be patient. They are hoping that the stars of the brand will get added exposure on NXT without needing to be called up and featured on the main roster.

Good to know they do have a plan for NXT and wont water it down, even though they didn't even acknowledge Arrival on Raw as if that entire card didn't happen.

Last edited:
HBD @dnycemodel.

If Scott Hall is going to the hall of fame I strongly support that. He and Owen were two of my favs that never got the WWF belt.

Kane should have been given a legit WW(F) title run, and not a 1 night win at KotR against Austin, just to turn it over to him the next night on Raw.

Listened to the Austin podcast for the first time last night...I should've heeded such advice a lot earlier. :pimp: Good stuff indeed!!

Last edited:
WWE NXT To Get Major Promotional Push

It will be the company's "pure wrestling product"...

- At the latest TV tapings, the WWE NXT talent were told that there were plans to push the brand more heavily with the WWE Network up and running. The company is planning to promote it as the company's "pure wrestling product."

While there will be some NXT names called up to the main roster, talent were told that it will be a slow process for some and that they should be patient. They are hoping that the stars of the brand will get added exposure on NXT without needing to be called up and featured on the main roster.

Good to know they do have a plan for NXT and wont water it down, even though they didn't even acknowledge Arrival on Raw as if that entire card didn't happen.
:wow: Damn I like to hear that right there

Same here. Bookmarked the link. What day or days does he usually air new ones?

I wanna say it's every Wednesday that a new one gets aired. I'm sure DC or someone else can fully confirm or correct that, tho.

I agree fully with that. I always loved perfect's promos. Like when he robbed himself of a home run.

Is there an option on the WWE network to create a playlist? Would like to put together a super PPV for my viewing pleasure

Just got done watching WM 25..UT/HBK was a pretty solid match..I give it an 8/10..Currently watching Mania 24..Ladder match is pretty damn good so far..

Back
Top Bottom