Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

^Maybe they want to induct Hall with the thought of inducting him while alive.

Next year's HOF induction rumors are DX, The Rock and Sting.

They need to induct Savage and Rick Rude.

As Regal says, Alicia Fox has such a beautiful bridging suplex. Seriously. Perfectly up on those toes. The Bella's yelling is so damn annoying.

Kamala On Vince McMahon: “Vince McMahon has certain people that he will pay. If you get along with Vince, do him sexual favors, you’ll get along good with him. But if you just (do your job and) mind your own business, then he doesn’t like you for some reason. Lots of Serious Juice Mayne business going on. There was a lot of men with men in those days and even men with boys. . I know a lot of guys that (failed drug tests) and it was documented that they passed, and I know what they did.”
Uhm...........what? Anyone believe this?
Read way too many rumors of stuff like this going on in the backstage of the WWE . . . some of it has to be true

Then again, I've read experiences completely different

It probably depends on who you for you to even get approached on some **** like that

Then again it could just be grumpy ex employees

Rumored triple threat match for the ic title is cesaro swagger and big E.

Damn that can mean two things. We don't get dbry in a triple threat with rko and batista or we get a triple threat trifecta. Rumored already is a triple threat for the ic title. Shield triple threat for us title. AND a triple threat for the heavyweight title? Man creative are clueless to the biggest ppv of the year :smh:

The monitor Lesnar threw hit a kid and had a bruise on his cheek. Security and camera crew eent to panic mode and took the kid away, returned 30 minutes later.

Been watchin alot of Goldust stuff lately after reading "Cross Rhodes: Goldust, Out of the Darkness". Short book, good read if you're a fan.

The monitor Lesnar threw hit a kid and had a bruise on his cheek. Security and camera crew eent to panic mode and took the kid away, returned 30 minutes later.

And subsequently The Shovel approached the kid and offered no restitution nor apology and buried him by demanding he replace the monitor.

esFV6XP.jpg

Kid should of at least got upgraded to backstage pass, free food/drinks, a feel on steps tata's and tickets for whenever wwe goes back to that city.

Hi guys. This thread is the main reason I made an account after many years of lurking. It's great to see so many fans of wrestling. Hope to engage in good debates and such.

I like the 2 belts for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.. It makes the wrestler that holds the titles more Prestige.. Even if booking says otherwise..

I like the 2 belts for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.. It makes the wrestler that holds the titles more Prestige.. Even if booking says otherwise..
Its only right that Bryan gets to hoist those two belts up while leading the loudest yes chant ever. its perfect.

- Ring of Honor star ACH (Albert Harle Jr.) will be at the next WWE tryout camp with Kevin Steen and Roderick Strong.

Don't know too much about him, but :lol: @ WWE always trying to clean out ROH's roster

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom