Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

I forgot all about this Right To Censor Stable :lol:

Aye man, Miss Jackie had some big ******* man. hahahaha. Damn I forgot they were THAT big. They natural Peep?

Stone cold is the only podcast I listen too, up to regal pt 2. The one with cena wasn't bad he basically said what trips said on raw this week. Nobody in the wwe is held down by anybody and he wishes his co workers would try something different with there characters and not be afraid to try stuff out or go to Vince with ideas. Cesaro was the only one named I think

Looks like Scott Hall will be inducted into the HOF as X Pac announced this past saturday that he will induct him.

I forgot all about this Right To Censor Stable :lol:

Aye man, Miss Jackie had some big ******* man. hahahaha. Damn I forgot they were THAT big. They natural Peep?

I don't know, are they?
tumblr_n13hwckZsm1r1eqygo3_250.gif
tumblr_n13hwckZsm1r1eqygo1_250.gif

tumblr_n13hwckZsm1r1eqygo4_250.gif
tumblr_n13hwckZsm1r1eqygo2_250.gif

^ I swore she showed her ******* that night.

I know somebody pulled them out when she was on Big Show's (?) shoulders one night as well.

Nah they look fake make.

I don't know which episode of Raw this is on. Just says Best of Raw, but, I just saw an XFL commercial. So maybe we will get XFL on the network?

Vince McMahon makes the historic announcement that he's purchased WCW. Kane and Undertaker face The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
#StayTuned

Yea this is the episode where he made Lillian re-introduce him.

Which Raw is this?

I know yall got your new little WWENetwork toy and all but don't forget about Podcasts.

Regal on Austin
Austin on Jim Ross

Most definitely. Wrestling has consumed my life thanks to this thread. On my way to work. Listening to podcasts. While at work checking this thread or checking out dirt sheets. On my way home from work. Listening to podcasts. While I'm bbq my chicken (which I do a lot) podcasts playin. And when I'm home from work while eating and after eating I'm watching the network. :lol: :smh:

I only mess with jericho and Austin's podcast though. Listened to cabanas once only to listen to ambrose.

Just finished listening to chavo pt 1 on talk is jericho

Last edited:
I usually listen to the LAW guys podcasts for everything wrestling, aside from the TNA one.

Sometimes Austin's when I like who's on and some other ones.

Don't like Hall going in this year.  There are already plenty of big names.  He's not needed in this year's class.

Agreed. It seems like a "Jake is going in so we should put Scott in too" thing

Don't they usually induct an old school guy too?

I never saw either WM with UT vs. Shawn..Which one do you guys think is better, overall?

Back
Top Bottom