Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

Depends on point of view. Although he was a major factor in the WCW main event...I'd say more people preferred flair or later the nwo. Can't say personally that people paid just for Sting. But I was about 9 or 10 when WCW was good. I'm sure tna got a few more views when he was there, but they are full of rehashed old stars.

And thanks for the positive responses. I've always felt like this thread has a gang of genuinely cool people.

Depends on point of view. Although he was a major factor in the WCW main event...I'd say more people preferred flair or later the nwo. Can't say personally that people paid just for Sting. But I was about 9 or 10 when WCW was good. I'm sure tna got a few more views when he was there, but they are full of rehashed old stars.
It was an old debate that happened a while ago. That's why I brought it up.

Indeed. (No kaientai) I was unsure so just gave my honest answer. Eventually I'll figure out how to respond to quotes and what not.

I will give WCW props for building Goldberg into a big draw. They could've gave dude a better ending to his streak though. Losing to DDP at Halloween Havoc would have been the best choice.

Thanks for the Bday love bros

Last edited:
just watched steve austin and steve williams wrestle dustin rhodes and barry windham to a draw.

bad mistake lol

jake the snake getting bit by his own snake tho lol

Finally got my Tix to the 3/24 Raw at Barclay.. Can't wait. Never been to Barclay and is been a while since I've attended a WWE event in the NYC area

:nthat:

ny4TwpM.gif

I need to get on tickets. Did you just go through stubhub?

Yea dude, I checked eBay as well but prices were kinda high for the seating being offered. Stubhub was the best way to go. Bought 2 tickets for $280 sitting in the lower 124 section. Hurry and buy them soon before seats disappear. Barclay itself is already expensive enough esp. being in NYC

Back
Top Bottom