Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

Haha yeah I believe so. Remember reading something saying how his skin was burning for the entire match. Sucka.

But like a true champion he buried the pain and continued on..
See what I did there? :nerd:

Kurt Angle is going to star in Sharknado 2
sick.gif

Heavenly Bodies didn't fit in the WWF mold at the time, and not with Jimmy Del Rey.

Check some SMW out, like the Thrillseekers/Heavenly Bodies.

Check the promos out, there was a triple threat match with The Stud Stable, Bodies with Bobby Eaton and the Rock and Roll express with their mystery partner who people would least expect. I'll post it later when I get home.

I decided I need a more serious gimmick..
You are the MVP of the thread this month man. All seriously.

Aye, not to be in competition with any of the other threads but are the other main threads in general as close of a unit, or as Arn Anderson would say, as cohesive as a unit as NT Wrestling is? Get in Shape thread is funny. They are always bickering. TDurden is Eric Bischoff to our Vince McMahon, ForWrestling. Thread about nothing is cool too. Yall are some good dudes man.

But I forgot what I was going to type originally..........

Edit: Oh yea, Jeff Hardy coming back WHERE? WWE? If so, I care!

^ I concur, love this thread and it's really what made me post more vs. lurking...gettin my Sting on.

Btw, does anyone see any similarity between Big E and Rock (around the TNOD era where he was starting to come into his own)
nerd.gif

Btw, does anyone see any similarity between Big E and Rock (around the TNOD era where he was starting to come into his own) :nerd:
Other than "Biggie" wearing the colors, I don't know. Haven't really seen much from Biggie as of late. Kinda cold as of late.

My thinking is based on his off screen antics as well as the way he comes off ON screen. Haven't seen any of his NXT stuff but I just mean to say that he looks like he has something that creative hasn't tapped into yet.

Back
Top Bottom