Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

^ I concur, love this thread and it's really what made me post more vs. lurking...gettin my Sting on.

Ease up on that gimmick infringement brother..Hate to have to drop your *** from the rafters..

And on a less serious note, I agree DC..This is my first and last destination when I get on NT..I love this thread..I get so many great memories almost on the daily cause of something someone posts..And I learn so much new information..Thanks to my fellow NTWT'ers for livening up many bad days I've had over the past couple years..

Back to being serious..

Last edited:
Wish Barrett didn't get injured, he was poised for a major run. But I do like his gimmick now, although I feel they need to let him loose a little bit to really become a great heel. Wishful thinking but I hope he gets a push sometimes 'cause I think he's the goods.

Anyone going to the TNA Lockdown ppv? I'm not too far from the bank united center and $15 tickets sound good.

bootista wearin them kobes 
pimp.gif

Ease up on that gimmick infringement brother..Hate to have to drop your *** from the rafters..

And on a less serious note, I agree DC..This is my first and last destination when I get on NT..I love this thread..I get so many great memories almost on the daily cause of something someone posts..And I learn so much new information..Thanks to my fellow NTWT'ers for livening up many bad days I've had over the past couple years..

Back to being serious..

Lolll my bad bruh..please I don't want trouble !

Back
Top Bottom