Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

So Aksana got a metal plate on her knee or something that she did that much damage to naomi?

Didn't see the match.

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

vince-mcmahon-lakers.jpg

So Aksana got a metal plate on her knee or something that she did that much damage to naomi?

Didn't see the match.

She full on slammed her knee into her face

Aksana-knee-drop-on-Naomi.gif

Tamina takes title from AJ. Aksana takes it from Tamina. Naomi takes it from Aksana. Problem solved.

What I don't remember about the Rock/Mankind title match is, why did Vince hold back Kane from interfering? Especially when Austin came out.

What I don't remember about the Rock/Mankind title match is, why did Vince hold back Kane from interfering? Especially when Austin came out.
If I remember correctly there was a stipulation that if Kane interfered the Rock would lose the title. Not sure if I'm remembering right since it was like 15 years ago.

If I remember correctly there was a stipulation that if Kane interfered the Rock would lose the title. Not sure if I'm remembering right since it was like 15 years ago.

Could be the stip'. But then again, DX fought off Shamrock, Test, and Boss Man. Why only prevent Kane from interfering?

I completely loathe American Badass Taker. His debut was awesome at Judgement Day and that video package but that was about it

Watching these Attitude Era PPVs leaves me at one conclusion.

SUNNY WAS BAD AS A MUTHA!

Last edited:
I completely loathe American Badass Taker. His debut was awesome at Judgement Day and that video package but that was about it

I didn't mind him, but I definitely like the heel version in 2002. Taker and Hogan in 2002, still goes down in infamy :lol:

I mean yeah, I didn't mind him but the whole allure with Taker was that he was not human.

Ministry Taker still the GOAT :pimp:

D.Bry is getting merchandise out the *** now :pimp:

Couldn't re-size the images for some reason

W06888.jpg

W06891.jpg

W06881.jpg

Is Mark Henry still not 100%or something? Cause its kinda sad seeing him being buried as if he was Sweet T after losing all that weight and signing his extension.

the incredible hulk hogan walking out to 'eye of the tiger' on 01-23-84 was one of the most awesome sights in sports entertainment history

it's at 2:28 in this vid, sorry no embed

Last edited:
Some of those In your house ppvs had some great matches.

I feel the same..Seemed like the main events were really good and the rest of the card was just filler..But once in awhile you'd get a very good match..If I remember correctly those ppv's were always like 10 bucks cheaper than the Big 4, so you had to figure they weren't going to be as solid overall..

Back
Top Bottom