Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

--Vince is now scheduled back right after WrestleMania. Keep in mind we've heard that for like eight months. At least now, Stephanie's graphic during her entrances lists her as "Principal Owner of WWE" again, as that terminology was originally used to set up Vince's return.

--The three names listed for potential Batista opponents at SummerSlam had been Daniel Bryan, Cena, or Punk. With Punk out of the picture that leaves only two options, and we were told that it was going to be one of the three, so if they stick to their plans long-term, those are your potential SummerSlam main events.

--Both Cesaro and Bryan will be pushed hard post-Mania. Cesaro will be in a big match at SummerSlam. Others to be pushed hard post-Mania include Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton (obviously), Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman, and Batista.

Source: Figure Four Weekly

--Both Cesaro and Bryan will be pushed hard post-Mania. Cesaro will be in a big match at SummerSlam. Others to be pushed hard post-Mania include Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton (obviously), Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman, and Batista.
They really went out on a whim on this one..

I need my NTWT brothers help. I need your opinion on this who had the best trademark. I say hogan with the ripping of the shirt my brother said ric flairs wooooooooooo. Thoughts?

I still can't see at how they may still run with Orton/Batista at Mania. They must not mind the volatile reaction they'll get if that's the case. It's not like this is Legend Killer Orton or Ladies Love Orton from 2011-early 2013, a dude that the fans can't help but to cheer. This is ***** sidekick Orton, even though I think he's a very good classic heel right now,

Don't know if any of yall remember this. But this was during the time when GOldust hard TOurettes. Words can't express how funny this was

I mean yeah, I didn't mind him but the whole allure with Taker was that he was not human.

Ministry Taker still the GOAT :pimp:

They could've made him a Ghostrider kind of character. Would've been better than nicholas cage.

e0f92756a6df11e3aaea124cdd605796_8.jpg
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Thought the same thing once I heard him speak. That was a solid interview. Zayn seems like a chill dude.

Yea. I can't wait till he gets called up. After this interview, I like him much much more. Can't see him being heel though. Too chill and nice of a guy.

Watching fully loaded 98. That hart dungeon match. :pimp: :lol: owen just lifting shamrocks head and taping shamrocks hands :lol:

Currently watching the rock/HHH 2 out of 3 falls match. :pimp:. And THIS was their mid card

Watching fully loaded 98. That hart dungeon match. :pimp: :lol: owen just lifting shamrocks head and taping shamrocks hands :lol:

Currently watching the rock/HHH 2 out of 3 falls match. :pimp:. And THIS was their mid card

Which just makes you facepalm today, cause a lot of the midcarders today actually may be better pure wrestlers/athletes back then, but when you get all those good wrestlers and strip them of their uniqueness and appeal, youre left with a bunch of directionless guys.

Went back and watched the Usos promo from Main Event...I don't know who those guys were, it damn sure wasn't the Usos from WWE Inbox, NXT or Total Divas :lol: my god, did the writers script that word for word? It sounded so unnatural

dK1DbH9.gif

Interesting comment about the mid card a few post back. The roster as it is today boasts a solid mid card but we're missing the larger than life stars that we we're used to. However, WWE has a REALLY good chance to create that with the talent they have at the moment.

--Vince is now scheduled back right after WrestleMania. Keep in mind we've heard that for like eight months. At least now, Stephanie's graphic during her entrances lists her as "Principal Owner of WWE" again, as that terminology was originally used to set up Vince's return.

--The three names listed for potential Batista opponents at SummerSlam had been Daniel Bryan, Cena, or Punk. With Punk out of the picture that leaves only two options, and we were told that it was going to be one of the three, so if they stick to their plans long-term, those are your potential SummerSlam main events.

Cesaro, D Bry, Wyatt, Reigns :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom