Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by im that one

1.I'm 15

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you're gonna lie about your age, do it by something more than just two years. pathetic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]crying and begging to get that NTMania check. You are weak, and the tears you use as lubricant have been seen by all in NTWT. You won't even be a has been, you're a never was.[/color]
I never said I was 13, I've made it clear ,multiple times that I'm 13.
In this thread and in others.

Like Dre said," I ain't gotta lie about my age"

Never cried, never begged.

I've put in time, JRA put in time, we deserve a match. It's that simple.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the 13 year old per-pubcent kid sitting at his computer right now.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" those guys says i can't play... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! "[/color]

ok779u.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you're gonna lie about your age, do it by something more than just two years. pathetic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]crying and begging to get that NTMania check. You are weak, and the tears you use as lubricant have been seen by all in NTWT. You won't even be a has been, you're a never was.[/color]
I never said I was 13, I've made it clear ,multiple times that I'm 13.
In this thread and in others.

Like Dre said," I ain't gotta lie about my age"

Never cried, never begged.

I've put in time, JRA put in time, we deserve a match. It's that simple.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the 13 year old per-pubcent kid sitting at his computer right now.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" those guys says i can't play... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! "[/color]

ok779u.gif

I guess?

Rusty, you better show some respect to your elders..Or you'll wind up NTWT's very own Mass Transit..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Rusty, you better show some respect to your elders..Or you'll wind up NTWT's very own Mass Transit..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kiddo is too young and too inexperienced for him to get that reference. when he misses NTMania III and IV, then the lad will learn his place.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kiddo is too young and too inexperienced for him to get that reference. when he misses NTMania III and IV, then they lad will learn his place.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kiddo is too young and too inexperienced for him to get that reference. when he misses NTMania III and IV, then they lad will learn his place.

I know, but I figured maybe he could ask his mom to take the parental block off the computer in the family room and google it..

kiddo is too young and too inexperienced for him to get that reference. when he misses NTMania III and IV, then the lad will learn his place.

I know, but I figured maybe he could ask his mom to take the parental block off the computer in the family room and google it..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]deek would call you a gentleman right now for suggesting that. real nice of you bud.[/color]

Who are you? didn't bkmac beat you.
[h3]re·spect/riˈspekt//ssl.gstatic.com/dictionary/static/images/icons/1/pronunciation.png);">https://ssl.gstatic.com/d...ns/1/pronunciation.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; opacity: 0.55; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; border-left-color: transparent; border-image: initial; display: inline-block; float: none; height: 16px; vertical-align: bottom; width: 16px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0.7em; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">[/h3]
[table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

What has ito done for me to respect him.
Zip.Zero.Zilch.Nada.

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Anybody messin with the Extreme Reunion Show? April 28 @ "ECW ARena" I think I might mess with it.

Who are you? didn't bkmac beat you.
[h3]re·spect/riˈspekt//ssl.gstatic.com/dictionary/static/images/icons/1/pronunciation.png);">https://ssl.gstatic.com/d...ns/1/pronunciation.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; opacity: 0.55; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; border-left-color: transparent; border-image: initial; display: inline-block; float: none; height: 16px; vertical-align: bottom; width: 16px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0.7em; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">[/h3]
[table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

What has ito done for me to respect him.
Zip.Zero.Zilch.Nada.

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
1. Who's bkmac?..Never heard of him/her..
2. Respect=a deep admiration for someone's ABILITIES..What has ITO done to deserve your respect?..He has the ABILITY to vote, buy alcohol, move out of his parents house, rent a car, see R rated movies without an adult or guardian present..and so on and so forth..(all this assuming ito is 21/18)

The "Powers That Be" have received complaints that the NT Wrestling Threads have run off the rails.  Just as in sports threads, off topic discussion is not allowed, the same goes for the NT Wrestling Threads.  The NTWTF fantasy booking, promos, matches must temporarily stop.  If the threads do not stay on topic, the threads will be locked.

This is not the end of the NTWTF.  However, please take 24 hours off as we evaluate how it will be handled going forward.

Do not ignore this, or the thread will be locked.

I'm in discussions with Meth at the moment. I'll post more details shortly. No worries though, guys. Keep stay posted.

The Cure For The Common Thread

1332453788494.png

At this time I will disclose my discussions with Method Man.

Although, in a way, all wrestling discussion is inherently premised in fantasy, it seems that many people who use the thread would prefer to keep the discussion focused on the actual events, characters, and storylines as opposed to "fan fiction," and I think that's perfectly understandable.  So, hopefully those of you who put a lot of work into maintaining these threads can use your influence to see to it that they remain well organized and easy for our fellow users to participate in and enjoy.  -Meth

My response
In a nut shell, you hit the nail on the head. The thread thrives on ALL wrestling discussion. If we were regulated to discussing weekly programming, the thread would die. The weekly wrestling thread is best when we all contribute original content, video discussion, wrestling news, wrestling memes, etc. If we were to be regulated, there would be no room to grow.

Now, in regards to the "fantasy storyline" we don't really have an ongoing, consistent, "storyline". We have a yearly event that comes with Wrestlemania, NTMania. Which allows us boys to have fun during the biggest weekend of the year for wrestling fans.

I personally have been adamant about keeping a balance. I can quote myself here "Guys, lets also not completely take over the thread. Be conscious of the fact that some NTers come for wrestling discussion. So, continue to contribute to that portion of this thread. Balance is key to keeping things fun for everyone. Thanks, guys. I look forward to a great road to NTManiaII."(Jan 11, 12) http://niketalk.com/topic/325728/Wrestling-Thread-Jan-9-22-1-16-RAW-West-Coast-Don-t-miss--la?page=38

We are trying to work to keep things fun for EVERYONE. Unfortunately, for the boys who contribute the most, there are complainers. And I can understand why. I don't like the fact that the complainers contribute the least  to the thread, but I can live with it. I don't want to waste your time going through the whole thread, but there have only been video packages for NTMania. So no long scripted out "fantasy" text will be in the thread. As a matter of fact, "fantasy" discussion has been at an all time low due to said video packages. In addition, there will be no "fantasy" activity after this upcoming Wrestlemania weekend (April 1st).

I'll do my best to influence members to frequently participate to keep things "simple". The goal is fun for everyone. And I assure you I will do my best to make this next week the most possible fun for all NT Weekly Wrestling Thread contributors, readers, etc.

-Lobo
Meth's Response to Me

You have to keep in mind that for everyone who posts, there are 5-10 people who just read the forums.  We need to make sure they're getting what they want out of the site, too, and proper content labeling is very helpful in that regard.  If the off topic stuff tends to dominate during a particular time of year, then that's probably when a separate thread should be made.  When it's overwhelming and people can't separate out the discussion they want to read (the content they expect to find in the thread) from the extraneous stuff, naturally they're going to complain about it.  Apparently that's the case at the moment, but I'll give you guys a chance to sort this out and find a better balance for everyone.Peace.
For those complaining, you must compromise as well. We are all here to enjoy this thread together. Now, granted since I don't know exactly who is complaining, I don't know what else can be done to change to meet their needs. We have already used Meth's suggestion of proper content labeling. So, I now have to resort to FURTHER action. Why the complaints? I don't know. I've changed the content to even feature video packages. And I quote..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm doing this #*#* WWE style. Tons of video packages and basicly no one knowing what the card will be like until probably the day before NTMania2
So, I've resorted to changing the format countless times. In addition, I guess I have to now announce that I will be using http://www.synchtube.com/ April 1st to run the NTMania2 show. There we will be able to chat in real time to not clutter the thread. (Which was always the plan)

I've done my part. Now I expect the complainers to now do their part and not ruin what is a good time for everyone who enjoys NTMania. We have adjusted to YOUR wants and needs. And now you must compromise and allow those who like NTMania to enjoy ourselves. It makes no sense to have two threads at this point and time. Why be that guy and try to ruin a fun thing for others?

NTWTFers contribute the most to these threads with media content, news, discussion, memes, gif and etc.

Without us you will have nothing to read/do.

So work with us. NTMania ends in a week. (Keep that in mind)
 Let's keep things fun and positive.

-Lobo

Thanks Meth for letting us live our dreams out on the interwebs. And thanks Lobo, for not having a life and doing so much for the NTWT. Looking forward to the vids/packages and all else that will be involved.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anybody messin with the Extreme Reunion Show? April 28 @ "ECW ARena" I think I might mess with it.

Not planning on it.  It's just sad at this point.
And it's not at the ECW Arena.  They no longer hold wrestling events here as the owners are converting it to more of a concert venue.  It's at the National Armory in North Philly.

Back
Top Bottom