Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

- WWE officials are looking to announce the main event for WrestleMania 29 this year – possibly on the RAW Supershow the night after WrestleMania 28. The belief is that the RAW after WrestleMania 28 will be the highest-rated of the year.

Right now officials are looking at John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin and The Undertaker as the top guys to build next year around. Regarding Austin, he has not committed to wrestling another match yet.

- Back on the March 12th RAW Supershow, The Undertaker messed up and said WrestleMania was on April 21st instead of April 1st. It was noted that a sign of the respect that Taker has backstage was that not one talent publicly brought up the error. Had it been anyone else, there would have been several people making fun of them.

- WWE officials have a new gimmick in mind for Husky Harris and he is on the radar to be brought back to the main roster. Husky has dropped from more than 300 pounds to 285 since we last saw him as a regular on WWE TV.

Talents in FCW that are considered as the guys who are most ready for a main roster spot include Husky Harris, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow.

Triple H’s idea is to not debut guys without a full storyline mapped out and weeks of build. Another idea coming from Triple H is not to debut several new guys around the same time.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

1628ed.gif
Is that an High Defition .gif?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Is bkmac still apart of NTWT? Feels like I haven't seen or heard from him in forever.

Oh dear! You must have must have skimmed through the last page of this thread too quickly my friend. BkMac is very much here and apart of our lovely little company! He has been last seen on post #289 inquiring about why he lost his NTcontinental championship title shot. Surely if you look back, you will find him.
smile.gif

Best of luck!
35.jpg

Let's be honest...

I know I'm going win the MITB match, but I seriously would like to know why/how my NT I.C. title match was taken away from me! Lack of promos, thread activity? Afraid I would win and take over NTWT by storm?

It's all gravy, Mr. Jeribkmac In The Bank sounds lovely.

IAmJericho_display_image.jpg

A goodnight to all you ungrateful assjackets
pimp.gif

Deek's gimmick has me in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad to see I made the card
pimp.gif

Also hope they call up Sandow in addition to Rollins/Ambrose. Great talent.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Beth Phoenix and Natalya have broken up. Natalya is now a babyface.
Don't remember this happening? Don't worry. It was never shown on TV. It's just a decision that was made.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could have sworn they teamed up inside of two weeks ago. Whatever, farting Nattie is dead to me til further notice.

They also teamed up this past sunday at the MSG house show.

Need some advice guys what is the big difference between the WCW heavyweight title and the WWE Heavyweight title other than the WWE symbol are there any other big differences between the two?

Originally Posted by YardFather

Nobody noticed GHIMS' new gimmick?

His avy is a FULLY CLOTHED WOMAN IN A COLLARED SHIRT 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So GHIMS is Stephanie McMahon? I could never throw her through a car door.
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Mr DragonFly Jones[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/22/1210:07 AM
[/td][td]
Deek's gimmick has me in tears 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
He's owning is so badly
roll.gif
It's like he's really Cena, and i wanna punch through the tv screen

LeCEg.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Kofi kicking up his legs like that, like he's getting violated.

Which he is kinda sorta.
sick.gif

HBK's smirk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE officials have a new gimmick in mind for Husky Harris and he is on the radar to be brought back to the main roster. Husky has dropped from more than 300 pounds to 285 since we last saw him as a regular on WWE TV.
How is that even possible?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Think you misread it.

Husky dropped from 300 pounds to 285 pounds not that he dropped 300 pounds.

The first time I read that I was like "Wait....what?" read it again "Oh."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Think you misread it.

Husky dropped from 300 pounds to 285 pounds not that he dropped 300 pounds.

The first time I read that I was like "Wait....what?" read it again "Oh."
laugh.gif

Yeah, I missed the 'from.'

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by hymen man

Because you're 13.

LOLOLOL

1.I'm 15

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you're gonna lie about your age, do it by something more than just two years. pathetic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]crying and begging to get that NTMania check. You are weak, and the tears you use as lubricant have been seen by all in NTWT. You won't even be a has been, you're a never was.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by hymen man

Because you're 13.

LOLOLOL

1.I'm 15

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you're gonna lie about your age, do it by something more than just two years. pathetic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]crying and begging to get that NTMania check. You are weak, and the tears you use as lubricant have been seen by all in NTWT. You won't even be a has been, you're a never was.[/color]
I never said I was 13, I've made it clear ,multiple times that I'm 15.
In this thread and in others.

Like Dre said," I ain't gotta lie about my age"

Never cried, never begged.

I've put in time, JRA put in time, we deserve a match. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom