Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

NTWT Championship
4W(c) vs. The Deek vs. Hombrelobo vs. Veintisiete

Since when did this become NTMania2000.

Since 29 seconds ago.

There is only one way to describe NTWTMania2

1332364329502.gif

Hymen-

Don't start "What" chants in our thread. THAT IS WHY U ARE MIDCARD4LYFE

"WHAT?"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just for YUKU... "Quoted"[/color]

NTWT Championship

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deek has now draw power what so ever that creative threw in Not only Lobo but Club as well. You've been buried 12 feet. In this entire thread I've never seen such burial. How do you feel son.[/color]

NTercontinental Championship
JNSQ(c) vs. ITO

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sh-t just got real.[/color]

10-Man Battle Royal to determine a future title shot for the NTercontinental or US Championship
AGtheKid         6 Rings MJ          Scott Frost
Stillin729         Gunnascott           venom lyrix          
CelticsPride      Mr. Cash              ElCubano        Mason Dot Support

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The "we got a bunch of left over crap, let's just throw them in a ring" match.[/color]
Singles Match (potential #1 contender for the Divas Championship)
TennHouse vs. Hymen Man

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"/Quoted"... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hate Yuku so very very much..... [/color]

indifferent.gif

solid card. blows NTMania I out of the water by far.

another all-nighter will be pulled tonight as I have to write various presentations that have yet to be done (i work best under pressure)

so post those 5 MINUTE GEMS!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Friday i'm running my team ragged and Next Friday I'll be in Vegas...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you slappy's are lucky I'll make an appearance on a Monday night NT super show to address my NTMania opponent. [/color]

At least I get my own match this year.. I do steal the show regardless.. but this time me and lil Jimmy can put on the match the NTWT Universe hopes for yearly.

theDEEK not getting his time to shine, smh. Not a big enough draw, huh?

a little trip down memory lane from last years NTMania

Spoiler [+]
206611_10100730089581514_9303875_80286630_731192_n.jpg

how time flies

Originally Posted by hymen man

At least I get my own match this year.. I do steal the show regardless.. but this time me and lil Jimmy can put on the match the NTWT Universe hopes for yearly.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

yesjacknicholson.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

10-Man Battle Royal to determine a future title shot for the NTercontinental or US Championship
AGtheKid         6 Rings MJ          Scott Frost
Stillin729         Gunnascott           venom lyrix          
CelticsPride      Mr. Cash              ElCubano        Mason Dot Support

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The "we got a bunch of left over crap, let's just throw them in a ring" match.[/color]

don't hate on those boys because they got thrown in the undercard interpromotional dark match.
they deserve some of that NTMania cash too.
laugh.gif

VienteSiete wrote:

6-man tag-team match
Mr DragonFly, CaseKicks, & JDCurt vs. Mitchellicious, RKO2004, & Illoquent DSK

Team Lobonitis vs. Team GotTeddyInMySocks??
Coulda sworn rko, celtics, and agthekid were future endeavored, and since when are Mitch and DSK on the roster.
nerd.gif

Or maybe I missed the memo about officials wanting to erase and forget everything that happened during the GHIMS era.
laugh.gif

And now time for N&N:NOCA  (news & notes : no one cares about)

- World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan is reportedly dating WWE Diva Brie Bella. New photos that have surfaced online this week confirm the rumors.

What makes this interesting is that WWE has began a feud between Bryan's on-screen girlfriend AJ Lee and The Bella Twins. Last Friday's SmackDown saw AJ defeat Nikki Bella after Daniel Bryan stopped Brie from making the twin switch. WWE's website speculated that Bryan stopped the switch maybe because he was still emotionally scarred by breaking up with the Bellas. If you remember, Bryan dated the Bella Twins in the storylines last year.

The feud continued at last night's SmackDown tapings as AJ defeated Brie with help from Bryan.

i would expect one of the bella $muts to try to ride the coat tails of one of the successful talents.

- Lilian Garcia messed up at last night's SmackDown tapings in Newark, New Jersey as she announced Zack Ryder as "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Swagger.

This led to John Cena bringing out Tony Chimel and Zack Ryder for the dark main event cage match. Cena said he was bringing someone who is a professional. Chimel began to introduce Ryder but they kept cutting his mic out to rib him. Finally, Cena did the proper introduction for Ryder. The whole thing was done to apparently embarrass Lilian Garcia.

- And make sure to catch True Long Island Story this week as Zack Ryder noted on Twitter he will be testing out a new format for his show on this Friday's episode.
Lillian stays taking L's. Maffew could make an entire botchamania episode just based off her botches.

Edge was previously interviewed and revealed his 2012 HOF inductor. (To no one's surprise.)
Edge on who is inducting him into the Hall Of Fame: "Christian. The WWE asked me the other day and it wouldn't make sense to have anyone else. I mean if I showed up and Sarge (Sargent Slaughter) was inducting me, I'd be like, 'I love ya' Sarge, but why you?"

- WWE has announced that Lilian Garcia will sing "America the Beautiful" at WrestleMania 28 in Miami. David Otunga's fiancee Jennifer Hudson was previously rumored to perform the song.

This makes three musical performances confirmed for WrestleMania 28, as rapper Flo Rida will be performing "Wild Ones" and "Good Feeling" during The Rock's entrance and Machine Gun Kelly will perform "Invisible" for John Cena.

I could care less about these performances.
I understand that Wrestlemania should be an event along the lines of a Superbowl or NBA Finals rather than just another wrestling ppv.
But if that is the case just leave it at a celebrity singing the National Anthem to open the show.
Correct me if i'm wrong but I have yet to see a "performance" on WWE programming that was above par.
God forbid I mention Cee Lo and Pitbull last year.

- It was an interesting night for Kurt Angle on Twitter a few nights ago as Angle posted several controversial tweets, some of which you can read below and some that have since been deleted. No response yet from Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin.

After a fan said "please go back to WWE and take Sting with you"
Kurt responded "I wish. Sting will stay in tna"

"@JRsBBQ @IAmJericho How do You feel about that. I'm the Best today! If Wwe never wants Me, their Mistake. What then?"

"I have not touched a pill 8 yrs. up urs"

"I Became a top star in 1 year, but it took Shawn and Austin 15years. Hello?"

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels by the way! I Love Austin and Michaels. Just Joking. You guys are legends!"

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels But Could Either of U take Me as a Shoot? Be Honest! I Respect You Both!"

"I'm training for Olympics. Every Wrestler is terrified of me that they will get tired"

Angle posted several other tweets, cussing at fans andd joking about WWE talents, but those have since been deleted. He told fans that he was not drinking and that his account was not hacked this time.

Angle then went on to post an apology to Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin.
"I Do Want to Apologize to Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin for My Comment.Without them I Would Have never had my Opportunity in Pro Wrestling"

With the ridiculous weight loss, the DUI's, and his monthly twitter rants... I'm positive Angle is losing his mind.

MITB Ladder Match (The winner granted a title shot within 1 year)
EdgarFly vs. Yardfather vs. BKMac vs. Brasil vs. Mister916 vs. Toine

3oewmi.jpg

NTWT Championship

Hombre and Club got added to the championship match? That's lovely, there was definitely more room for more people at the top.
smile.gif
May the best man win everyone!
happy.gif

The card for NTManiaII is looking great guys! Let's try not too put too much pressure on who's better than who and who's match is better than who. The only thing we should be concerned with is putting on the best match that we can for the NTUniverse out there to enjoy!

Originally Posted by YardFather

MITB Ladder Match (The winner granted a title shot within 1 year)
EdgarFly vs. Yardfather vs. BKMac vs. Brasil vs. Mister916 vs. Toine

3oewmi.jpg

Fantastic!

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NTWT Championship

Hombre and Club got added to the championship match? That's lovely, there was definitely more room for more people at the top.
smile.gif
happy.gif

The card for NTManiaII is looking great guys! Let's try not too put too much pressure on who's better than who and who's match is better than who. The only thing we should be concerned with is putting on the best match that we can for the NTUniverse out there to enjoy!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck so much a-s right now and wonder why You, solely, aren't headlining. aren't the main attraction. I hope you tear something and it turns into a Three Way Dance.[/color]

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I'm here way more than half of those guys!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea, but all of them are older than 13.[/color]

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I'm here way more than half of those guys!
Who is Mr.Cash?

It's okay man! They probably had a good reason to leave you off of the card. It's a very dangerous PPV and you should at least be a little bit older before putting your body on the line. It's still growing and vital injuries may just ruin the rest of your life! You gotta stay safe in your teen years!

You'll have your time to shine though someday. Like me!
smile.gif
You just have to have a little patience, and most of all, a little faith in yourself.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NTWT Championship

smile.gif
happy.gif

Good Guy Deek, is that you?

Spoiler [+]
16799452.jpg

You suck so much a-s right now and wonder why You, solely, aren't headlining. aren't the main attraction. I hope you tear something and it turns into a Three Way Dance.

I have had no wonder about why I'm not headlining by myself! What's there to wonder about? There are two lovely proven superstars that have legitimately earned their spots to be co-number one contender (and co-co-number one contender LOL!) to the NTWE World Heavyweight Championship. Probably through matches on NTVelocity because not a lot of people remember them earning it otherwise. But that means there's not just TWO reasons to watch the main event, now there's FOUR!
eek.gif
It's great for business!
pimp.gif

Do you not want our business to succeed? It's lovely what they did and I look forward to our highly competitive and friendly fatal-four-way match!

About those mean words to me. I would never wish any catastrophe on another comrade and friendly competitor in our humble little company. It is perfectly fine if you're having a bad day or something and wish to take it out on someone, but to wish evil on me is just highly too negative and gets nothing done! I suggest keeping that energy inside and using it to propel yourself in your match at NTManiaII!
smile.gif
*points to the sign*

Best of luck!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom