Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Show sounds absolutely dreadful.

Spoiler [+]
Dark

Jinder Mahal b Alex Riley

NXT

Justin Gabriel b Curt Hawkins

Darren Young b Jey Uso

Percy Watson b Tyler Reks

Tyson Kidd b Michael McGillicutty

Supertars

Titus O'Neil b Yoshi Tatsu

Drew McIntyre b Ezekiel Jackson

Smackdown opened with Daniel Bryan and A.J. out.  Bryan told A.J. to tell everyone how much she loved him.  She then gave a list of reasons why Bryan was so great and how he would make Sheamus tap.  Bryan was whispering what she was supposed to say in her ear the whole time.

Mark Henry b R-Truth in a squash

Yokozuna was annouced for the Hall of Fame

Zack Ryder was asking Teddy Long to let him be on the eam.  Long turned him down, given that Long has such a great team.  Then Hornswoggle came out with a Team Teddy flag.  Great Khali came out dressed like Ryder.  Anyway, the segment ended with Khali & Ryder both being added to the team, so there is one spot left.

A.J. b Brie Bella.  Bryan distracted Brie, same as last week.

They are doing a deal where it appears Nikki Bella will be with Team Teddy while Brie will be with Team Johnny.

Zack Ryder b Jack Swagger

Big Show b Kane-DQ.  Rhodes, who earlier cut a promo claiming he wasn't in Newark, came out of the crowd.  Show chased him.  Randy Orton laid out Kane with an RKO.

Brodus Clay b Heath Slater

Great Khali b Dolph Ziggler via count out.  Ziggler had Khali in the sleeper and Laurinaitis ordered the timekeeper to ring the bell.  Long said he was in charge of Smackdown and ordered the match restarted.  Ziggler wouldn't get back in and was counted out.  Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston then threw Ziggler back in and Khali laid him out with a chop.

C.M. Punk & Sheamus b Daniel Bryan & Miz when Sheamus pinned Miz after the Brogue kick.

So I finally got WWE 12 (for basically nothing) yesterday...aside from the every once in a while freeze with some CAWs..it isn't bad.

Just read detailed SmackDown spoilers. Show sounds AWESOME!

WWE hyped No Way Out at the arena. Apparently all the main events will be held in a steel cage.

Maaaaaaaaan those spoilers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

News & Notes

Full details on how Vince Russo's departure played out behind the scenes; his son playing a "major part" in his decision to quit, and could Russo make his way back to WWE?

To avoid confusion, this story went down in three parts and they are as follows:
  • Russo made a “power play

Why in the hell do they crap all those shows on Smackdown?

I would hate being in there for all that

Got roped in by a ten year old to go and see WWE No Way Out at Izod. My friend Marcus has a son that is into it but all of his friends make fun of him for it so I said I would take him and his dad.

I have not been to one of these things in like 16 years. hahahahaha

with the "other" big event a mere 10 nights away.....
Spoiler [+]
NTMANIA II UPDATED CARD
If you post here regularly, and have a sense of humor about this, you're probably on the card* (whether you wanna be or not!)

NTWT Championship
4W(c) vs. The Deek vs. Hombrelobo vs. Veintisiete

NTercontinental Championship
JNSQ(c) vs. ITO

10-Man Battle Royal to determine a future title shot for the NTercontinental or US Championship
AGtheKid         6 Rings MJ          Scott Frost
Stillin729         Gunnascott           venom lyrix          
CelticsPride      Mr. Cash              ElCubano        Mason Dot Support

Singles Match (potential #1 contender)
TennHouse vs. Hymen Man

MITB Ladder Match (The winner granted a title shot within 1 year)
EdgarFly vs. Yardfather vs. BKMac vs. Brasil vs. Mister916 vs. Toine

US Championship
Peep Game(c) vs. GHIMS

6-man tag-team match
Mr DragonFly, CaseKicks, & JDCurt vs. Mitchellicious, RKO2004, & Illoquent DSK

discuss.

*card subject to change

Really? I gotta face a clown who barely shows up nowadays? The hell is the crap.

"We have nothing for you"

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Maaaaaaaaan those spoilers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Why are you and Lobo trolling?
snglc0.gif

TROLLING?!

NO I JUST LIKE MAH SMACKDOWN

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

with the "other" big event a mere 10 nights away.....
Spoiler [+]
NTMANIA II UPDATED CARD
If you post here regularly, and have a sense of humor about this, you're probably on the card* (whether you wanna be or not!)

NTWT Championship

NTercontinental Championship
JNSQ(c) vs. ITO

10-Man Battle Royal to determine a NT Core Champion
AGtheKid         6 Rings MJ          Scott Frost
Stillin729         Gunnascott           venom lyrix          
CelticsPride      Mr. Cash              ElCubano        Mason Dot Support

Singles Match (potential #1 contender)
TennHouse vs. Hymen Man

MITB Ladder Match (The winner granted a title shot within 1 year)
EdgarFly vs. Yardfather vs. BKMac vs. Brasil vs. Mister916 vs. Toine

US Championship
Peep Game(c) vs. GHIMS

6-man tag-team match
Mr DragonFly, CaseKicks, & JDCurt vs. Mitchellicious, RKO2004, & Illoquent DSK

discuss.

*card subject to change
Just made a minor change.

LETS DO IT

1331938151155.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Major Update: New WWE Developmental Facility?[/h2]
Sources have confirmed that WWE intends to open up something related to developmental in Stamford, CT in the next few months. Word is that they are far enough along in the process that they have someone in mind to head it up.

The idea for the new developmental is to take a small group of wrestlers working directly with the company to properly prepare them for their TV debut. Another idea going around is to integrate it with their latest production facility so everything is under one roof. Another source claims the new developmental would be a sort of middle ground between the current developmental and TV so that performers have a better chance of connecting with the audience once they debut.

It is also being said that FCW is not shutting down, as they are discussing new locations to shoot FCW TV.

WWE was very angry that reports of FCW closing hit the Internet, which is what led to Triple H's comments on WWE.com. One person says that the Internet reports on FCW closing made several WWE officials "furious."

I really really like this idea.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Another Ex-WWE Star Returning At WrestleMania 28?[/h2]Former WWE star Big Daddy V was scheduled to appear at Wild Out Wrestling in Tennessee on March 31st, but has pulled out of the booking.

Kamala Jr, who was set to be his partner on that show, recently posted on his Facebook that Big Daddy V had to back out of the booking due to being booked for WrestleMania that weekend.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Really? I gotta face a clown who barely shows up nowadays? The hell is the crap.

I was busy filming The Marine 3 in cambodia, but im back full time now 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by hymen man

I was busy filming The Marine 3 in cambodia, but im back full time now 
wink.gif

"WHAT?"

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

NTWT Championship

Since when did this become NTMania2000.

Since 29 seconds ago.

There is only one way to describe NTWTMania2

1332364329502.gif