Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by im that one

You suck so much a-s right now and wonder why You, solely, aren't headlining. aren't the main attraction. I hope you tear something and it turns into a Three Way Dance.

I have had no wonder about why I'm not headlining by myself! What's there to wonder about? There are two lovely proven superstars that have legitimately earned their spots to be co-number one contender (and co-co-number one contender LOL!) to the NTWE World Heavyweight Championship. Probably through matches on NTVelocity because not a lot of people remember them earning it otherwise. But that means there's not just TWO reasons to watch the main event, now there's FOUR!
eek.gif
It's great for business!
pimp.gif

Do you not want our business to succeed? It's lovely what they did and I look forward to our highly competitive and friendly fatal-four-way match!

About those mean words to me. I would never wish any catastrophe on another comrade and friendly competitor in our humble little company. It is perfectly fine if you're having a bad day or something and wish to take it out on someone, but to wish evil on me is just highly too negative and gets nothing done! I suggest keeping that energy inside and using it to propel yourself in your match at NTManiaII!
smile.gif
*points to the sign*

Best of luck!
happy.gif

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

Spoiler [+]
ddp_awesomeface_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Peep?
roll.gif
the hell?
roll.gif

*Puts self in man event* *calls it entertainment* 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hymen man with lulz like that, I hope you either win or retain your divas championship,since I don't get NTCZW within my directv package

to know if you're champ or not. After I force GHIMS to watch a marathon of Kings games,you might be next in line for a NTUS title shot.

Being included on the NTMANIA II card, subject to change, is the greatest honor of my fake internet life. I promise you this much, I am going to be the best jobber I can be. 

Peep Game wrote:

*Puts self in man event* *calls it entertainment*�
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hymen man with lulz like that, I hope you either win or retain your divas championship,�since I don't get NTCZW within my directv package�

to know if you're champ or not. After I force GHIMS to watch a marathon of Kings games,�you might be next in line for a NTUS title shot.

I%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%20Fry.png

Originally Posted by hymen man

*Puts self in man event* *calls it entertainment*�
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hymen man with lulz like that, I hope you either win or retain your divas championship,�since I don't get NTCZW within my directv package�

to know if you're champ or not. After I force GHIMS to watch a marathon of Kings games,�you might be next in line for a NTUS title shot.

I%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%20Fry.png

It's okay, friend! It was probably an innocent mistype. So many different lovely titles in this company, it's hard to keep track of them all! Everyone who's anyone knows that our undisputed Diva's Champion is ElCubano510!
smile.gif

I'm sure he means well.
happy.gif

Who the hell are you again?
oh..

Spoiler [+]

lolbz.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Being included on the NTMANIA II card, subject to change, is the greatest honor of my fake internet life. I promise you this much, I am going to be the best jobber I can be. 

therock.gif

That's all anyone can ask for my friend.

And with ITO having years of jobber experience, you guys should let him be your mentor, act as a leader for the undercard, and guide you young, up and coming superstars into the greatest kayfabe faction never to hit the NTWT.
Spoiler [+]
l.jpg

Who am I? Im the guy you were shedding tears of joy over when we got put together for one tag match and i pulled you out of obscurity.....

The question is who are you? (id put some gifs but i havent paid enough attention to you to even know what you go by)

Long story short im not even paying attention to you now, im just looking forward to deek winning so i can take the belt off him afterwards......Just remember the House always wins

not gonna lie im getting back on the deek wagon now that he's going back to old cena gimmick.  I she a man tear when he won at NTmani uno and if Deek does it again 
Spoiler [+]
10zcxur.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

This is how I feel about not being on the Card.

Lobo = Vince.
1628ed.gif

There's one thing you're right about. And I do believe Bret said it best. "Nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares.." Re: You being on the card.

Spoiler [+]
TOUGH !++$.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Is bkmac still apart of NTWT? Feels like I haven't seen or heard from him in forever.

Oh dear! You must have must have skimmed through the last page of this thread too quickly my friend. BkMac is very much here and apart of our lovely little company! He has been last seen on post #289 inquiring about why he lost his NTcontinental championship title shot. Surely if you look back, you will find him.
smile.gif

Best of luck!

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Lobo = Vince.
1628ed.gif

There's one thing you're right about. And I do believe Bret said it best. "Nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares.." Re: You being on the card.

Spoiler [+]
TOUGH !++$.
Don't worry. I'll make my presence known.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Is bkmac still apart of NTWT? Feels like I haven't seen or heard from him in forever.

Oh dear! You must have must have skimmed through the last page of this thread too quickly my friend. BkMac is very much here and apart of our lovely little company! He has been last seen on post #289 inquiring about why he lost his NTcontinental championship title shot. Surely if you look back, you will find him.
smile.gif

Best of luck!

Couldn't find him..Obviously you're lying Deek..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Lobo = Vince.
1628ed.gif

Spoiler [+]
TOUGH !++$.

Dat gif 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

MITB Ladder Match (The winner granted a title shot within 1 year)
EdgarFly vs. Yardfather vs. BKMac vs. Brasil vs. Mister916 vs. Toine

3oewmi.jpg
Hmm interesting..........
35c4bib.gif

2powfux.gif

21yngw.gif

epn09s.gif

And lets not forget the insane amount of bites that will be dished out..

Back
Top Bottom