Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Originally Posted by casekicks

But thats all it'll ever be is a tease..I'd bet money that next to WM and RR, War Games would be the most successful ppv of the year for them..Especially if they could raise the ceiling about another foot or so to give the guys more room to work..

I feel like if they did war games they'd make every match a war games match and it would get boring fast...

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you don't remember because you were on the undercard. the losers were on the other end of the wing during autograph time. i remember me leaving and ending up like this by the end of it...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
1000x500px-LL-b4c81ed3_Bateman.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so sit down child. you're in over your head.[/color]

i do vaguely remember your outburst and sexual gestures against your booth table, trying to garnish some attention to your ghost town of a booth, in a last ditch effort.
didn't really bother me, or any of the other talent for that matter, because we all know that your "omega beta" i mean "alpha male" gimmick is just a facade 

to mask your insecurities to the fact that, in reality, you leave every event and end up being like this at the end of every night.

Spoiler [+]
AkCDQ.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you don't remember because you were on the undercard. the losers were on the other end of the wing during autograph time. i remember me leaving and ending up like this by the end of it...[/color]

Spoiler [+]

i do vaguely remember your outburst and sexual gestures against your booth table, trying to garnish some attention to your ghost town of a booth, in a last ditch effort.
didn't really bother me, or any of the other talent for that matter, because we all know that your "omega beta" i mean "alpha male" gimmick is just a facade 

to mask your insecurities to the fact that, in reality, you leave every event and end up being like this at the end of every night.

Spoiler [+]
AkCDQ.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just like in life, you excel at being a loser. will remain a loser. and again are in way over your head. try again kid. maybe the third time is a charm huh?[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
AkCDQ.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just like in life, you excel at being a loser. will remain a loser. and again are in way over your head. try again kid. maybe the third time is a charm huh?[/color]

i think you're right.
let me try just one more time..
ohwell.gif

GTxr9.gif

Spoiler [+]
izi8l.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]loser.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]failure.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]enjoy your forever under-card status.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom