Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

update - WWE Not Shutting Down FCW

1332228258439.png

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

We know the story of Punk's father is true, but is there any truth about his sister?

there's absolutely nothing online about any legitimacy with this.
i highly doubt there's any substance abuse problem and probably just her casual use exaggerated for drama.

Spoiler [+]
punk-1024x764.jpg
tumblr_m0ccaxv89w1qgt25ro1_400.jpg

Beth Phoenix and Natalya have broken up. Natalya is now a babyface.
Don't remember this happening? Don't worry. It was never shown on TV. It's just a decision that was made.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could have sworn they teamed up inside of two weeks ago. Whatever, farting Nattie is dead to me til further notice.
Punk's troll stache
laugh.gif
Based Sucka
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Don't remember this happening? Don't worry. It was never shown on TV. It's just a decision that was made.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could have sworn they teamed up inside of two weeks ago. Whatever, farting Nattie is dead to me til further notice.
Punk's troll stache
laugh.gif
Based Sucka
roll.gif
all i think is pedophile every time i see a pic of it...

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Are there any 5-star matches on Youtube? I'd like to see the difference in quality wrestling wise and what actually makes a 5-star match.
I got you, son.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

We know the story of Punk's father is true, but is there any truth about his sister?

there's absolutely nothing online about any legitimacy with this.
i highly doubt there's any substance abuse problem and probably just her casual use exaggerated for drama.

Spoiler [+]

That's not his real sister, though. Regardless, I doubt the sister substance abuse issue.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

update - WWE Not Shutting Down FCW

1332228258439.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Taker definitely needs to show off the new bald look prior to Mania.

It will be too distracting if he does it for the first time during the match.

just finished watching Raw on my DVR...this has to be the worst weeks headed to WM in years...smh at how they are PGing Rocky in their feud...The Taker/HHH/HBK is so unoriginal....the only promo I'm looking forward to is the Punk/Y2J feud...
BTW what did Punk say the first time they muted his mic...i read his lips the second time they did it...but anyone catch what he said the first time?

Several dirt sheets reported the reason for Brodus Clay's time off TV was to fix up his in-ring work. We know that didn't make sense because when he returned, it was the same 30 second squash match he's been having.

I found out the real reason he got shelved was because of his backstage attitude and his ego getting in the way of his push. If true, that's the 2nd time he's %!*@!% something up for himself (remember when he tweeted he was gonna squash Morrison?). More on Brodus when I post N&N tonight.

EGO ALERT, EGO ALERT!

We want our guys to act like stars but punish them if they act like stars.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

just finished watching Raw on my DVR...this has to be the worst weeks headed to WM in years...smh at how they are PGing Rocky in their feud...The Taker/HHH/HBK is so unoriginal....the only promo I'm looking forward to is the Punk/Y2J feud...
BTW what did Punk say the first time they muted his mic...i read his lips the second time they did it...but anyone catch what he said the first time?

he called chris jericho an mf'er.
then said he was full of shizz.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]WWE & Triple H Issue Statement On FCW Rumors[/h2]
Monday night, an unreliable online news source published an erroneous report that WWE was shutting down operations of our developmental facility, Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). In order to set the record straight, WWE.com interviewed WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent, Paul Levesque (also known as WWE Superstar Triple H) to address this issue.

“It is absolutely not true. FCW is not closing,

You all need a dose of a good ol' Jeribkmac promo.

Spoiler [+]
It's coming
nerd.gif

She still passing gas? That was hot
pimp.gif

Yokozuna will be officially announced as a Hall of Fame entrant tomorrow morning at 10am on WWE.com.

WWE has done a horrible job of pushing the Hall of Fame this year. I guess since it's already sold out and it's not airing before WM, they don't really care.

Back
Top Bottom